PDA

View Full Version : Legnum / Galant Vr4 Twin Turbo ~ Complete Intercooler Kits Now Available

STREETBITZ
10-01-2008, 02:09 AM
Hi To All Members,

We have developed complete intercooler bolt on kits for GALANT/LEGNUM VR4 TWIN TURBO's.

They are for sale in NZ now. We can ship to any country for those who are interested in buying and are overseas.

For orders or any queries pls just flick me an email and I will be most happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Cheers

Kieran
10-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Moved to correct forum.:happy:

Kenneth
10-01-2008, 02:29 AM
Hi To All Members,

We have developed complete intercooler bolt on kits for GALANT/LEGNUM VR4 TWIN TURBO's.

They are for sale in NZ now. We can ship to any country for those who are interested in buying and are overseas.

For orders or any queries pls just flick me an email and I will be most happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Cheers

Pictures of the kit?

Also, do you mind If I change your thread title somewhat? Some of the info is not needed (this being a 8G VR-4 site) and it could be useful to state in the title that you will ship overseas.

Also, we do ask that traders who wish to sell there wares on Club VR-4 become a Trader. At this point, we would ask that you become a paying member ($30 PA) to support the club and we will set you up as a trader. We feel this is not too much to ask in return for providing a advertising service :)