PDA

View Full Version : Bye!

RugbyPete
11-01-2008, 01:25 PM
I sold the galant the other day, moving over to a diesel for a more economical exprience.
Thanks to all who helped keep it on the road, and the advice etc.
sad to see it go, but I cant afford to keep her... gone off to some good hands, someone who owns a garage and limitless budget

Off to the Citroen Xantia forums!

Nick VR4
11-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Ohhhhh no sorry to hear this Pete but understand the reason hope all goes well

ANTHONY
11-01-2008, 01:31 PM
ok mate see ya, have fun but dont forget to pop back here now and again

WildCards
11-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Off to the Citroen Xantia forums!

Ooh, I bet theres an adundance of those.

I can understand selling the Galant and buying a diesel, I can even understand buying a french car, but I have no idea why the hell you've bought a Xantia, unless of course you've got a caravan to tow. In which case /pan

Kieran
11-01-2008, 03:00 PM
All the best Pete and good luck with the Xantia. You'll be pleased to know that Amsoil offer a couple of synthetic Diesel engine oils that you could use in it.... ;)

RugbyPete
11-01-2008, 03:00 PM
heh,£485 price tag... mate has one, nice and solid inside and out.... see how it goes!

peter thomson
11-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Spotted it on ebay last week .Best of luck in the future

WildCards
11-01-2008, 03:02 PM
heh,£485 price tag... mate has one, nice and solid inside and out.... see how it goes!

Bobby bargain it may be, but I still hate them with enough passion to make K's hair turn red.

pitslayer
11-01-2008, 05:30 PM
we had 2 xantia diesels. first one didnt like petrol that much, and didnt work ever again, garage spent months on it, so my dad was going another and it just fell apart, we never bought french again, well i lie we bought the kantgo van and i noticed the build qaulity in french cars really have changed much lol

shame though i would take a GDI galant over a french car /lol

have fun with it though, and dont forget to come back