PDA

View Full Version : A60 Mansfield to Nottingham

miller
12-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Silver VR4 Legnum, facelift jobby

12.24pm at traffic lights before Newstead abbey entrance.

Anyone here? didnt flash as i didnt react quick enough....shock of seeing another 1!!!!

Mike

Kieran
12-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Probably Flib at a guess?

miller
12-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Ahaaaaa just had at look at Flib's car and im 99% sure it was him...if not its someone else in the area with similar spec VR4

Mike

flib1
14-01-2008, 12:21 AM
yay!!! it was meeee!!! were you in your vr4?

miller
14-01-2008, 12:26 AM
yay!!! it was meeee!!! were you in your vr4?

Yes! I beeped as i was alongside you, thenflicked the hazards as you were dissapearing rapidly/rally

Didnt have time to think to flash, too busy going ....jeez is that a VR4 then Jeeeez its a facelift model.....then oh Doh flash...too late beep!!!

Mike

flib1
14-01-2008, 12:30 AM
I was heading into nottingham, finally enjoying noiseless motoring.

I'd just changed the Brembo brake discs and Mintex pads for ones that don't make my ears bleed from the squeeling. Also I thought the discs may have been causing a loud knocking/whurring noise coming from the drivers side front wheel, but it turned out to be the wheel bearing, which with the help of Camskill and the excellent article on here on changing the hub assembly I managed to sort it out.

It's been ages since I could drive the car without any annoying noises and finally it's all sorted yay! :D

On the downside though when I got to Nottingham I left the dogs in the boot and one must have got a bit bored, managed to squeeze his snout under the bottom of the dog guard and rip the back off my rear seats cloth, foam and everything :( So now i've sorted out the noise, i've got to find a rear recaro seat and someway of making the dog guard bigger.

flib1
14-01-2008, 12:32 AM
ahh I heard someone beep but I thought i'd knocked my foglight on again with my knee and they were telling me off. Were you going the other way?

miller
14-01-2008, 02:26 PM
yes heading towards Mansfield! Another silver one!

Mike