PDA

View Full Version : Brad seen in Titirangi

william
13-01-2008, 05:04 AM
Ahah - beat you to the posting! The purple one looked clean and eye catching, sounded good too. Were you just cruising Brad?

bradc
13-01-2008, 10:19 AM
I was going to a friends place about 500 metres from where I saw you. Then I went into town to meet up with Malcolm's son, then went up to Diary Flat to another friend, busy day :)

It sounds awesome doesn't it, so deep :)

I saw your car and straight away thought ahh thats a facelift Legnum with a boat, I wonder if it...read DEY on the plate and thought yep, thats him!

MPBVr4
13-01-2008, 10:25 AM
I was going to a friends place about 500 metres from where I saw you. Then I went into town to meet up with Malcolm's son, then went up to Diary Flat to another friend, busy day :)

I saw your car and straight away thought ahh thats a facelift Legnum with a boat, I wonder if it...read DEY on the plate and thought yep, thats him!

Havn't heard from Jos yet. Thanks for taking time out to meet up with him Brad.

I bet he was impressed with your car !!!

bradc
13-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Didn't really get the chance to nail it at high speed, but a bit of trashing around town :)

I couldn't stay for long cause I had to head up to my friend, but we drove around for about 15 minutes :)

d i c k i e s
13-01-2008, 09:04 PM
whoa. i bet he was impressed for those 15min

william
13-01-2008, 10:38 PM

We got a good haul of scallops and snapper - yum! The dinghy is great to use close inshore and the 25hp is potent enough to plain me on a biscuit. The Legnum hardly knows it is towing something compared to the bigger boat! What a great summer we are having.

Ryan
14-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Brad you've become something of a celebrity! :P

bradc
14-01-2008, 05:59 AM
I bet it wouldn't notice it, and you'd still be faster than 90% of the cars on the road.

Ryan - do some mods to your car and you'll get noticed too.

Ryan
16-01-2008, 04:36 AM
I will in due course Brad, so far the only person that's seen me is Dave (SubaruMuncha)