PDA

View Full Version : 3 different VR-4 Legnums in Wellington...

J-Mo-15
15-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Hey all, well in the quest to find more members in Wellington i will list 3 more Vr4s i have seen recently.

1st, one i see almost every morning around paremata/plimmerton, drives to Ngauranga Gorge, White Vr4, 18inch rims i would say.

2nd one i saw was today, a nice tidy white Vr4 license plate CQ**** thats all i can remember, this was at Chaffers New World near Te Papa.

and 3rd (for now), was a champagney/greeny/silvery coloured Vr4... bit stumped as i dont know my Vr4s as well of some of you, but im sure it had a facelift front bumper and spoiler, but everything else looked pre-facelift (maybe im seeing things). Was travelling north, seen in Paremata, also had a dog in the front seat haha nice doggy!

Well dont be shy

d i c k i e s
15-01-2008, 08:38 AM
none of them me... :(
especially the 3rd one. hahahaha

J-Mo-15
15-01-2008, 09:06 AM
none of them me... :(
especially the 3rd one. hahahaha

haha one day bro, one day haha. the first one i see almost every day, the 3rd is the first time ive seen one even like it

VR4 MAD
15-01-2008, 12:09 PM
You've only seen three? Is that all. :speechles

There everywhere these days. /Grrr

Dixon and I often go walking at lunch time in Wellington CBD and most times see several VR4s and even get to put little CVR4 introduction fliers under the wipers of those we see parked.

Anyway keep up the good work spotting them, sooner or latter we'll see each others cars out and about somewhere.

/toycar

VR4 MAD
15-01-2008, 12:14 PM
And while I think of it, saw Ryans (rayray24) car parked in the Petone Warehouse carpark early Monday evening this week.

Was leaving at the time and couldn't see you anywhere around to say hi.

Sorry I missed you.

/toycar

J-Mo-15
15-01-2008, 05:58 PM
You've only seen three? Is that all. :speechles

There everywhere these days. /Grrr

Dixon and I often go walking at lunch time in Wellington CBD and most times see several VR4s and even get to put little CVR4 introduction fliers under the wipers of those we see parked.

Anyway keep up the good work spotting them, sooner or latter we'll see each others cars out and about somewhere.

/toycar

Haha the three were the ones i could remember. If i took down license plates i wouldnt get any work done haha

d i c k i e s
15-01-2008, 08:59 PM
yeah i see a few everyday. some i dont see everyday, but pop up now and then.
i saw a galant yesterday for the first time and it was black with i think were the red brembo's... i dont know? looked like i dixon job if u ask me.(sorry dixon)
there are alot of prefacelifts around porirua and not alot of facelifts. Ohh i have seen a black facelift legnum with red leather interior. everything else factory besides the rims which i think arr 17's.