PDA

View Full Version : no pictures !!

SGHOM
04-02-2004, 10:36 PM
can I take it, that since this site crashed, we have lost all pictures ?? & it's not just me & my inability to use this computer !!
If so ?? may I suggest that we all find a nice day, & a nice location & take some high quality pics of our cars & reload them onto this site ?? even if someone has to borrow a digital camera ??
And shall we just select, say, four pictures each to upload ??
tell me I'm talking bo***x if you want, but previuosly we had some cars with loads of pics of, & some which you could hardly see & only one of ?? good idea, or should I just go away now ?? :$ :$ :$

Brind
04-02-2004, 10:46 PM
I expect many people still have their pictures stored elsewhere, so it's just a matter of putting them back up.

But due to lack of clubvr4 upload space now, many won't be able to do that unless they have pictures stored elsewhere on the net.

I don't know what Barry plans to do regarding new webhosting but if that is imminent I'd hold your fire if I were you, as the pictures you put up would need to be re-uploaded anyway to the new server, which would take ages which is one of the main reasons why Barry hasn't put our old pictures back online.

If it's a real concern for people, you can always host your pictures elsewhere and then link to them from here, that way they can be of any quality you like depending on your hosting limitations of course, but must meet this forums viewable size limitations.

SGHOM
04-02-2004, 10:50 PM
cheers Mark, didn't know that !!! I'll hang fire untill all is sorted, & then get some proper pics of my Legnum.