PDA

View Full Version : Advice on where to take my car! (servicing)

waterskidan
23-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Hi there guys hope alls ok unfortunately dont get to post on here very much at all really due to having a family and been self employed allways working to hard ha ha.
Really would appreciate some advice and help if any one has any please.

I have a 1996 purple legnum vr4, i love the car to bits and enjoyt every miniute when im driving it however i would appreciate it if any one knows of anywhere where i can take it it to get a service done on it as i ideally want it to be in someones capable hands that actually know what they are doing with these cars.

I live in Northampton travelling, isnt too much of a problem neither is the cost withing reason however the coorect man to do the job with the correct knowledge is.

If any one could fire any suggestions at me that would be much appreciated
Thanks simon

ANTHONY
23-01-2008, 10:50 PM
only 1 place really EURO-SPEC 2000 a good bunch of guys who know our cars inside out

HMG1K
23-01-2008, 10:53 PM
only 1 place really EURO-SPEC 2000 a good bunch of guys who know our cars inside out

Yep, all the details here http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29070&highlight=eurospec

Haven't used them yet - but they're getting my cash on my first service!

sanct
23-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Eurospec
Be rude not too.
:)

Nevman
23-01-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm going there on Saturday to get the service and MOT on mine. I'll let you know my experience.

miller
23-01-2008, 11:03 PM
lucky you, that your not a million miles from Eurospec. Put it this way im leaving home at 5am fri morn for a cambelt service this friday. Says it all for their rep.

In reality im just going for their legendary coffee!

anyways WELCOME to ClubVR4

Mike

waterskidan
28-01-2008, 11:19 PM
thanks for all your help and advice . looks like a decision has been made where i should take her. i will have to get her booked in an let you know how i get on many thanks

Nevman
28-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Just got my car done @ Eurospec and... More details here:
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29321