PDA

View Full Version : Inconsiderate noisy neighbours

Ryan
24-01-2008, 11:31 PM
I live in an apartment block which has 8 apartments.

There is an inconsiderate tw@t whio lives downstairs and insists on driving up the driveway with his f**king music at ear splitting volume at ongodly hours when people are trying to sleep. The driveway runs parallel to the front of the block.

This is not the first time he's done this - the first time I told him in no uncertain terms what I thought of him. I've spoken to him civily as well and he seemed cooperative but now he's just being very annoying.

Apart from beating him to a pulp which would attract unwanted police attention - what can I do?

ianturbo
24-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Get the local kids to nick his stereo ???
ian

Wodjno
24-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Write Turn the Volume down with Mixture of Battery Acid and Brake fluid on top of his car :D

Ryan
24-01-2008, 11:37 PM
OK - now as much as I would like to do all of those things, I need something that's actually going to work and keep ME out of trouble.

Kenneth
24-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Find out his phone number and get it posted somewhere on the internet so people keep ringing him and telling him to turn down his stereo.

Then PM me and ill delete this thread... :P

NOTE:
Club VR-4 does not condone violence, abusive behavior or any form of harassment either directly or indirectly... :P

Wodjno
24-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Find out his phone number and get it posted somewhere on the internet so people keep ringing him and telling him to turn down his stereo.

Then PM me and ill delete this thread... :P

Sounds like a plan :D

Send me his number.. I'll send him plenty of texts politely asking him to turn down the "Gain" :D on his car stereo /yes

Ryan
25-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Ha - now that sounds like a plan :D

elnevio
25-01-2008, 12:17 AM
I'll send him plenty of texts politely asking him to turn down the "Gain" :D on his car stereo /yes
/haz

Davezj
25-01-2008, 01:14 AM
put a big sign at the start of the drive way telling to turn it down, he might just be forgetful.

i bet he is young bloke without kinds, and doesn't know what it is like to need quiet.

Turbo_Steve
25-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Leave him to it.
It'll get nicked soon anyway....been there, lost that.

Nick VR4
25-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Get some of that very sticky paper and cover his drivers window in it with

"Noise is Harmfull" turn the £$%^& sound down it will take him hours to peel it off :D