PDA

View Full Version : Subscribed Threads Emails

Spirit
31-01-2008, 11:37 PM
Noticed for the last few days that emails regarding replies to my subscribed threads have been very eratic. For example I got loads sent through about 3am yesterday morning for replies posted up to 24 hours before.

I then changed my options to stop receiving emails for these replies, and yet some 24hours later I am still getting them.

Any idea guys ?

HMG1K
01-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Me too - similar, but for the last few weeks...

I'll get a 'reply to thread' email an hour or so after the reply (I'm signed up for instant email responses)... Or I'll get no emails at all. This is despite always logging on and reading the threads, as opposed to reading what the latest is said in the email.

Spirit
02-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Still getting emails even though they are supposed to be turned off.

White Lightning
02-02-2008, 10:27 AM
I assume these are new replies that have been made since you switched off the setting? i.e. not older replies that have just taken a long time to reach your inbox.

Spirit
02-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Yep, just had a couple from posts made this morning

White Lightning
02-02-2008, 10:37 AM
I'll have a play around with the settings and see if I can reproduce the problem. Personally, I have never used the subscribed threads email option thingamebob.

Beastlee
15-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Sorry to drag this up but I am still suffering from a lack of emails. Sometimes I get them late but a lot of the time I don't get them and miss important replies.