PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Mauve Saloon Ashford Station

JoGoVR4
08-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Nice Trigger Mauve Facelift Saloon in Ashford (Kent) Car Park on Wednesday.

Who was it?

Danj
09-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Where abouts in Ashford are you? Im in Badlesmere - theres a couple of Leggys around here - saw a dark green one in Halfords car park not too long ago. Got a trigger mauve one myself

JoGoVR4
09-02-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm at Lodge Wood, near Orchard heigts near J9.
The Green Leggy parks at the station too. A bit scruffy though.
I have trgger mauve Leggy - pre facelift.
Great car!

d3x
21-04-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm at Lodge Wood, near Orchard heigts near J9.
The Green Leggy parks at the station too. A bit scruffy though.
I have trgger mauve Leggy - pre facelift.
Great car!

The green looking one was me. Next time you spot her check out the damaged bodywork done by a group of kids who live nearby. No less than 14 key marks gouged out of both sides. Can't claim on the insurance just yet as they keep coming back. I'll get some pics together as it's just heart breaking... :(

Danj
21-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Little sods should have their fingers cut off - they obviously dont own cars as they dont appreciate how much hassle it is to put the damage right - we can only hope that one day when some kid had poured brake fluid over the roof of their pride and joy will they understand how it feels.

Was thinking of perhaps getting a mini meet down here once the weather improves?

JoGoVR4
21-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Yeah I noticed what the damage was, they are little b4st4rds. Didn't mean to be rude but they have done a lot of damage. My son has had the same problem with his car in Ashford - and it was only a Peugeot.

A meet somewhere local woul be a nice idea! Maybe later in May?

Danj
21-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Yeah that sounds pretty good - maybe digress back to the "lets meet at the drive in burger king" stage lol wondering how many others would be interested?

JoGoVR4
21-04-2008, 09:49 PM
I guess we need to put a thread on the UK Meets/Events Forum.... the thing is you don't know how big it will get - so to speak LOL

BTW, d3x_VR4, did your exhaust give you any performance improvements - not sure whether to use the same guy or not (Kevin Hoare at Dolphin Motors?). He does good work but it's all by trial and error so not sure if it will be as good as a system that's been on the dyno....mine now has a hole in it so i must sort it soon....

d3x
22-04-2008, 08:43 AM
I guess we need to put a thread on the UK Meets/Events Forum.... the thing is you don't know how big it will get - so to speak LOL

BTW, d3x_VR4, did your exhaust give you any performance improvements - not sure whether to use the same guy or not (Kevin Hoare at Dolphin Motors?). He does good work but it's all by trial and error so not sure if it will be as good as a system that's been on the dyno....mine now has a hole in it so i must sort it soon....

I'd be up for a meet for sure... Na you weren't being rude mate, as you say they have done so much damage it's ridiculous. It's gonna cost a fortune to get fixed too.

The exhaust was done at zero exhausts (http://www.zeroexhausts.co.uk/) last year. The amount of extra shove was a real surprise. No idea what the figures are but it has made a massive difference. And it has a fantastic noise too which was what I really was hoping for..

Danj
22-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Right well i think something in the meet forum should be in order! - Thought the halfway house in Challock would be a good meeting point on a nice day?