PDA

View Full Version : Please sponsor me

Little Miss Road Rage
08-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Right I'm gonna have a go at doing the race for life this year if my ME will let me and I was wondering if you would like to sponsor me please.

The link to my page is:

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/kellywillmington

I hope I'm allowed to post this if not I'm sorry :happy:

Thanks
Kelly

Spirit
08-02-2008, 08:35 PM
You can put me down for £10 Kelly, just not willing to put my card details on their site at this stage as it's so far away and the recent theft of my card details online before Xmas. Happy to pay you the cash nearer the time

Little Miss Road Rage
08-02-2008, 08:42 PM
You can put me down for £10 Kelly, just not willing to put my card details on their site at this stage as it's so far away and the recent theft of my card details online before Xmas. Happy to pay you the cash nearer the time

Awww thankyou I spose I could collect cash at Japfest

DickBarton
08-02-2008, 08:46 PM
My sister had ME...she's sorted now but still gets bouts of it...how long have you had it for? If you need anyone to chat to that isn't in your circle of friends, let me know and I'll get her contact details for you.

I'm doing the Race for Life again this year...I am the pace maker for the lead runners...great fun - having 3000 ladies running after you!!! Once I have some cash in my account, I'll sponsor you, it's for a good cause after all and I'm sure you'll knock it on the head without too much bother! Pics of me doing the pace ride during my stag weekend - French Maid outfit plus a Dominatrix whip over the top tube...the sunburn is from a 12hour ride in the middle of Scotland's finest...without sun cream!

Nice But
08-02-2008, 08:47 PM
We've never met but stick me down for a fiver as well...... you can collect from the bacon butty man at Japfest.......:happy:

Well done and go for it......

Nutter_John
08-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Yep put me down for £10 , will be at japfest so cash will be available

Little Miss Road Rage
09-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Thanks guys and thanks for the pics Dick. I can just see u being chased by 3000 women lol. Do u shout abuse at them to make them run faster to catch you?

You'll all get to meet me at Japfest, I'll prob be tired from the journey and talking gobbledegook but I'll be there

Little Miss Road Rage
15-05-2008, 05:01 PM
don't forget your cash lol see u sat