PDA

View Full Version : WTB: window washer sparyers

ShadyNZer
09-02-2008, 02:29 AM
anyone got any spare to sell or wanna give? lol just the 2 lil plastic bits that spray the windshield...would be mucho gracias

shotties

bradc
09-02-2008, 03:35 AM
don't have any, what have you done to your ones? If they aren't spraying correctly you can put a needle or something down them to clean them up.

Are you coming to the workshop day tomorrow Shae?

I've seen you on the motorway quite a bit lately in the mornings :)

ShadyNZer
09-02-2008, 11:43 AM
oh true, beep out or something maaaannn lol...nah i might be going to the Warriors carnival day at Mt Smart tomorrow, plus put my name in to work tomorrow night but meh might say im sick or something....

as for the sprayers, the original ones didnt fit snug into the bonnet i got so i grabbed some MR2 ones and chucked them on, my bonnets looking pretty ass lately so probably guna chuck my old bonnet back on and try and biff mine off on trademe hoping some cheese will buy it....was guna get my old one air brushed with a pic but the dude quoted me $1800 :o nemine those ones lol

Robotnik123
12-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Don't Repco and Supercheap sell universal fit blingy nozzles? Those would be way cooler and probably glow in the dark or something. LOL!

FNFAST VR4
13-02-2008, 12:29 AM
Matt25649 gave me one to try in my car at the workshop day, but it was different to mine. I think he said he had the matching one. I'm more than happy to give you the one he gave me, and I'm sure he'd give you the other one.

ShadyNZer
13-02-2008, 07:36 AM
went to Kempys, they said over the fone $10 each...went in, mustve been a diff dude and he charged $5 which was choice...shot anyways ppls