PDA

View Full Version : radiator hose

stu1888
18-02-2008, 06:47 PM
my rdiator hose has sprung a leak tho small i would like to fix it quickish..... were is the best place for a hose is it a main dealer part? its one of the top hoses its the one near the gearbox, bugger to get too, usual lol. got some temp rap on it but ideally like to sort it right.

Beastlee
18-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Not sure of the best place, perhaps Mo (Zedy1) but depending on price of the original part RHD Japan can supply a Greddy aluminum one as per my thread, in about 5 days. I had a pin hole leak that would only matter once the pressure built up but I just wrapped it and topped up every other day or as it needed, this went on for about 2 months so a 5 day wait wasn't a bother.
You can find the info at http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29773

stu1888
19-02-2008, 11:14 AM
cheers mate..

went oin there site and logged in but it says something about paying in dollars,,,is that right?

its about 50 quid air mailed,, which is ok,,, but when i went to buy it it changed to dollars... do i go ahead with it ? cheers again

Beastlee
19-02-2008, 12:01 PM
You need to set your currency in your own profile. It should retain it then, never had that problem myself.
Just had a look on the site and you have to login then go to 'My Account' then 'Edit Profile' and set the currency further down. I also apologise as I forgot about a discoutn I had applied from a previous purcahse so the price should be more like £40 to me.

stu1888
19-02-2008, 12:16 PM
cool mate thanks will try again lol

havin a day from hell here