PDA

View Full Version : kone cranes

stu1888
18-02-2008, 06:51 PM
just wondering does anyone know anything about the as a company, got a job with them as a an electrical engineer, or crane tech as they call it....

my manager where i work now not happy am leaving offered me more money but not enough(is it ever) lol... but before i join them thought i would ask if anyone knew if they were good to work for.... just a thought lol

worked as a lift engineer years ago, so cant me much different?

Nutter_John
18-02-2008, 06:52 PM
sounds like your going up in the world

sorry will get my coat

Nope never had any dealings with em

strangebat
18-02-2008, 09:04 PM
mate of mine worked for them for years, never heard him complain of anything specific, just the usual stuff we all complain about.

Nevman
18-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Congratultions on your new job mate.
I'm starting my new job in 2 weeks :) so fingers crossed for both of us :)

miller
18-02-2008, 10:22 PM
sounds like your going up in the world

/pan /pan /pan /pan /pan BAD BAD BAD

Good luck in the new job, not heard anything about them, then again surely thats a good sign?

Mike

stu1888
19-02-2008, 10:39 AM
cheers guys fingers crossed they will be better than were i am lol good luck in ur new job too...

and the going up in the world was not too bad was quick so top marks lol

Physician
19-02-2008, 11:01 AM
They look like a very professional Company. I'd be asking them if they will put you on any of their enhanced training courses so that you get added value for the position you have been offered .............

http://www.konecranes.com/portal/career/development_programs

Well done on the appointment. :happy:

stu1888
19-02-2008, 11:11 AM
thank mate....

they send u down to do training in england for 2 weeks, so should be ok and i think there will be ongoing training,,,, more than i ever got with guala closures...lol