PDA

View Full Version : ready to roll

Nikola
20-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Ok so the missis' vr4 is almost ready for jap fest, by next weekend the new red stuff pads will be in as will the amsoil and new plugs.

But and its a big ugly but, the bumpers cracked and now she now needs a new front bumper and im of the opinion if its coming off then why stay stock you might aswell up grade to aftermarket.

so i've pm'd mo about ten times with no joy so im on the look out for an aftermarket front bumper does anyone have one on their vr4 that they could post for me to see as i am finding it quite hard to find one that is a good fit on the vr4 imports

Nick Mann
20-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Look for posts by MR.VOODOO as he is a dealer with a crux bodykit. His contact details are loitering around somewhere.

If you get a JDM kit, the fitment shouldn't be too bad. A USDM kit will be a nightmare.

Nikola
20-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Look for posts by MR.VOODOO as he is a dealer with a crux bodykit. His contact details are loitering around somewhere.

If you get a JDM kit, the fitment shouldn't be too bad. A USDM kit will be a nightmare.

thanks for the info i've just pm'd mr voodoo to see if he can help, do you have any idea on the price of the front bumpers?

thanks again :Mr-T:

Nick Mann
20-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Nope, sorry. And don't expect a quick reply - he isn't on here much! an e-mail or looking for his contact details might be a quicker route.... Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of his business.

Nick Mann
20-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Aha! It's in his signature.....

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29473