PDA

View Full Version : Wheel alignment

White Lightning
21-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Can someone just please confirm that the settings in the link below apply to both the 8G Legnum and Galant VR-4.

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12167

TIA

miller
21-02-2008, 02:02 PM
I had that printout with me when i got mine laser aligned properly, the machine was within ranges given here.

If you can hang on until i get home i will try and post up my evaluation sheet given as a print out from the alignment machine. It shows ranges, actual and before versus after settings

Mike

White Lightning
22-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Cheers Mike ... but it seems most people on here that have had it done are on Legnums. I just wanted to make sure the settings are the same for the Galant as mine is being done tomorrow morning ...

Roadrunner
22-02-2008, 03:23 PM
That printout was produced when I had my first VR-4 done, Wayne, so it was for a saloon. It shows the tolerances but you may need to ask for adjustments within these tolerances to suit your style of driving or to ensure even tyre wear (e.g. I have my front wheels aligned parallel (neither toe-in nor toe-out) for even tyre wear, even though the "experts" suggested they should be set up otherwise).