PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pre-facelift front bumper

RED
22-02-2008, 10:09 AM
As the title sugests we have a pre-facelift front bumper. Came off a car that had done 33k. No damage. Currently painted in Finesse Green. Can be painted to match your car.

Bumper £150
Painted £220

To rich? make me an offer!

PM RED or Rally205

Cheers
Jane

Nutter_John
22-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Jane will your painter still be doing little jobs as I have some items i need spraying and can't think of anyone better I'd want to do them

Beastlee
23-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Tsk, my last car needed the front bumper but in black, this car would benefit from the rear one in Finesse Green. Always the way!
If nobody here buys it would it be e-bayed or would you hold onto it? Always handy to know there's one around, you know what the bumpers are like!

Rally205
23-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Jane will your painter still be doing little jobs as I have some items i need spraying and can't think of anyone better I'd want to do them

Yes Paul and Rich have taken on the mantle of having a go. They are doing mainly cash stuff at the mo but have done a couple of Insurance jobs as well.

They go under the name of Autotechnics Bodyworks LLP but they are still at the same address and the same phone number. They are

Unit 6
25 Somers Road
RUGBY
CV22 5NE

Tel: 01788 544168

Jane
x

Rally205
23-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Tsk, my last car needed the front bumper but in black, this car would benefit from the rear one in Finesse Green. Always the way!
If nobody here buys it would it be e-bayed or would you hold onto it? Always handy to know there's one around, you know what the bumpers are like!

Going to give it a couple more days and then ebay it. I agree with you about having a spare etc but need the dosh so it's all go! to ebay

Jane
x