PDA

View Full Version : Paid up for NZ membership - Nothing heard for 10+ days?

Hotwire
25-02-2008, 01:37 AM
Hey guys,

On Feb 14 I got the payment info from KiwiTT to join CVR4 NZ (i'm in Australia) and promptly paid my funds via paypal to memberships@clubvr4.co.nz

I have since heard nothing from KiwiTT or anyone else regarding my membership. I tried contacting KiwiTT via PM and have had no response.

I supplied all the details requested (name, address, car etc) and payment has been made from my paypal account on the day (funds gone).

Hopefully someone on the NZ committee can shed some light on the subject for me.

Cheers
Lee

Spirit
25-02-2008, 02:41 AM
Hi Lee

I cannot comment as to why this has happened, but can only apologise on behalf of the CVR4 Committee. I am sure a member of the NZ team will see this and resolve this as a matter of urgency for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Hotwire
25-02-2008, 04:09 AM
Spirit, thanks for the quick reply.

Just to note, im not in any way angry or upset, but just seeking clarification of the proccess/progress. I have been on a number of club committee's here in Aus, and realise that memberships can sometimes take time to process as its almost always volunteers that run these clubs. I was more seeking the average time to wait for a response.

Cheers
Lee

Ryan
25-02-2008, 04:16 AM
Just an aside here - I'm curious to know what a COTY Legnum is? :inquisiti

Aside from that - welcome aboard and I'm sure your membership woes will be sorted out :)

Hotwire
25-02-2008, 04:19 AM
COTY = Car Of The Year. It was a special release model celebrating the Galant/Legnum winning car of the year in 1996. It was the only model to ever come out with Black Leather interior ;) Also had special badging (on D pillar) and special edition polished alloys (although mine has aftermarket wheels anyway)
See my intro post for pics:
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29969

bradc
25-02-2008, 05:06 AM
Ryan - I had a coty car as well with black leather, it was a standard feature.

Ryan
25-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Ah yes, of course... :)

Joanne
25-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi Lee, we're onto it now - should get it sorted soon, and I'll get a pack off to you this week :)