PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Buyers Japan (Newbury)

Clubvr4
06-04-2003, 12:43 PM
The guys down here have been good to me over the years..

They know their Jap imports, the mechanic has a VR-4 thus . The staff are friendly, and helpful.

And of course the big man, Pete has looked after me. However he wouldnt give me a R33 as a loan car while mine was getting fixed :rolleyes: INSERT INTO post VALUES (instead i got a civic first time :o and current an imported standard skyline :eek: )

They have drivers who pick up, and deliver cars.. I had one of the drivers, pick up the VR-4 from Blackpool, and he drove all the way back to Newbury. INSERT INTO post VALUES (and old guy, so you can be assured hes not ragging your car home :) )

jaysback
07-04-2003, 08:46 AM
ah VB japan.
the place where mine came from:)
very helpful, will have a deal with you.
pete not so good when you ask for a call back
i am shure you know that though.
lol

BraindG
07-04-2003, 09:05 AM
Hehehe yeah, but if your there you can understand why.. When i dropped of the car, he must have had atleast 5 people come to him, went off for a test drive in a car. Took my car out for a spin, god knows what else. That was just in the 2 hours i was there.. poor soul, over worked.

cool, another VBJ car owner :) ill mention it to peter when i speak to him today..

Hes going to put me onto a guy that had water injection fitted to the car.. want to hear hs thoughts, and get him to post them on here..

jaysback
07-04-2003, 11:38 AM
cool
say hi from jason.
silver estate with a kit on.
he should know me.
the one who was after a estima.
he'll know who i am:D
jay

jaysback
22-04-2003, 10:19 AM
just a quick add for them
they have 2 legnums in stock at the mo.
so if you want to join in the twin turbo fun get on the blower to them. INSERT INTO post VALUES (phone em).

BraindG
22-04-2003, 10:37 AM
Aye, seen them when i was down there dropping off my car, a white one and a greensih one? looked in good condition aswell..

ITMATT
04-05-2003, 03:12 PM
Hello All,

Nice forum.

Legnum VR4 also came from VBJ INSERT INTO post VALUES (Tell Pete "Matt's car from Bartercard)

I am in the Heathrow area and have been looking for somewhere to get my VR4 serviced and the brakes looked INSERT INTO post VALUES (same as other persons problem...had 2 new front tyres fitted and now have a judder braking) So I will need to have the disks skimmed or replaced. INSERT INTO post VALUES (Does Pete do this?)

Thanks,

Matt.

BraindG
04-05-2003, 03:24 PM
yup they can sort that, i had to get my discs done by them.. give them a call..

Barry
p.s. welcome to the site

ITMATT
04-05-2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks. I don't suppose you have the number?

BraindG
04-05-2003, 04:14 PM
01635 38942 :D

ITMATT
04-05-2003, 04:54 PM
Many thanks...found there web site and sent them a mail.

jaysback
20-05-2003, 10:24 PM
so pete...... INSERT INTO post VALUES (vb japan)
when u going to post on here m8.
you must be reading this by now:D

BraindG
20-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Once amy teaches him how to use PC :D

jaysback
21-05-2003, 07:35 AM
:D

kenslim
06-08-2003, 12:46 PM
Just got my VR4 back from VbJ - very pleased with the service and the standard of work carried out.

They replaced all belts, AYC oils, filters etc. I found them very friendly and helpful.

Only draw back was Nissan Cefierio courtesy car. A standard skyline would have been much better!! but only a minor point.

I will definately use them again.