PDA

View Full Version : Part Wanted!!

Big Ian
14-02-2004, 07:48 AM
hi guy's does anyone have a spare part :eek: =i'm looking for the shroud that fit's along the boot above the regy number and it has the boot key hole in it?
old or new colour not important but black or chrome? would be good :p .it's for someone in america who is updating to a euro boot lid..also it is the longer one like mine's(see photo)

Spirit
14-02-2004, 09:12 AM
I looked into one of them before and a new one (have to order from Japan of course) in Trigger Mauve was something like £93 + VAT ! :greedy: Suffice to say I have my original one still on the car ;)

Big Ian
14-02-2004, 06:45 PM
does anyone know the part number for the part i'm looking for?
or should i take mine of and try get it from the back of it.. :beerclash

cali
14-02-2004, 08:19 PM
hi guys im the guy ian is trying to help out. just thought i'd join your club as well. :-D

how funny that you guys know trigger mauve as well he's who i get my parts from too. very reliable guy done business with him many times. however, the part that he is selling is different than the UK spec galant.

Big Ian
15-02-2004, 02:04 AM
:thumb1: welcome dude :boing3:

Danger DANJ
15-02-2004, 03:33 AM
hi guys im the guy ian is trying to help out. just thought i'd join your club as well. :-D

how funny that you guys know trigger mauve as well he's who i get my parts from too. very reliable guy done business with him many times. however, the part that he is selling is different than the UK spec galant.

Cali, what's up man. So, now I know where you get your JDM stuff from. :-D

When Trigger Mauve was mentioned above, it was referring the color of the car, not Trigger Mauve the person from TGC. Trigger Mauve from TGC uses that screen name because that's the color of his car.

So, are you getting the CF trunk lid from VIS? If you are, are you going to keep your license plate on the bumper? or move it back to the trunk lid?

cali
15-02-2004, 08:26 AM
oh wuz up man lol i guess we're world wide huh? lol, yea im getting the VIS trunk and going back to a more OEM look with the license plate on the trunk. im also changing out my rear bumper in order to reinstall my impact bar in the rear i'll feel a lot safer having both and rear now.