PDA

View Full Version : FS: Legnum bits on ebay

RED
28-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Just type rally205gti in search for sellers and it will bring up the various bits and bobs we have on sale some of which have not been on the previous lists. Bargains to be had!! More bits to come tonight when I can get him to stop watching the tv!

Thanks all
Jane
x

Any questions just email me via ebay or send us a PM:happy:

miller
28-02-2008, 11:04 PM
ive just bid on the ashtray as mine squeaks like HELL when it opens and is a wee bit rusty!!!

Mike

Nick Mann
28-02-2008, 11:08 PM
See if this linky works:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZrally205gtiQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrd Z0

Nick Mann
28-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Oh, and the "rear interior lamp" looks suspiciously like the front interior lamp. The rear only has one switch? I think that the one with two switches is the same as mine above the rear view mirror. It is different to the sunroof/moonroof one though.

RED
28-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Oh, and the "rear interior lamp" looks suspiciously like the front interior lamp. The rear only has one switch? I think that the one with two switches is the same as mine above the rear view mirror. It is different to the sunroof/moonroof one though.

Well spotted Nick. It is now amended. Thanks

RED
29-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Even more bits!!!

Fill ya boots chaps:pimp2: :afro:

RED
08-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Hello all!

The shop has expanded once more and for those who were a little shy at coming forward for your spare bits they are back on for another tour of duty! along with some other lovely items. I've started my own Haynes manual book site:pimp2: and if the kids are messy buggers then get them a lovely football bin tidy. Show the women in your life that you do really care about the intracacies of looking after a house (sounded vaguely sexist didn't mean it though!) and help with the tidying up:afro:

Thank you for all those who have bought something - your support is appreciated:iloveyou: but please take a leaf from one lovely member's book on here (you know who you are!) and keep buying!!!:happy:

Hugs
Jane
xx

ANTHONY
09-03-2008, 12:20 AM
i hope i'v been of some help Jane even though just a small items

RED
11-03-2008, 01:04 PM
i hope i'v been of some help Jane even though just a small items

To quote a famous chain of supermarkets "every little helps" :iloveyou:

Seriously as I have said previously thank you to all who have built up their spare parts collection from my garage :iloveyou: :pimp2: There are still bits hanging around so there will be more to come although not wishing to disapoint any of you but the Haynes collection is getting some serious attention:afro:

Now all tha remains is for someone to spend an exhorbitant amount of money on my car/pan I'm so pineing (?) for my galaxy now:speechles

Hugs
Jane
xx

Wodjno
11-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Not gotta Fuel Tank Sealing Ring perchance /Hmmm

RED
11-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Not gotta Fuel Tank Sealing Ring perchance /Hmmm

Sorry Glen! not gone one of those I'm afraid. I have had Marcus delving into the dark recess's of the garage for you but to no avail. /pan

Dan_G
11-03-2008, 11:52 PM
if it aint broke..... buy spares for when it does..... :D