PDA

View Full Version : Air Con Stuff

Gowf
29-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Just wondering if anyone needs any aircon bits and bobs. Ive got the entire system excluding the radiator. The bits are starting to get in my way somewhat as i dont have that much space to store stuff in hatfield, so they'l be making the trip back up to scotland to sit in the lockup there in april.
Just let me know anyone needs anything.

Nick Mann
29-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Abso-fekkin-lutely!

I need the bit that sits by the boost hose down to the intercooler. Behind the drivers headlight. And the pipes on each side of it.

:iloveyou:

Gowf
03-03-2008, 01:22 AM
Abso-fekkin-lutely!

I need the bit that sits by the boost hose down to the intercooler. Behind the drivers headlight. And the pipes on each side of it.

:iloveyou:

No problem my good man, let me know when you want the stuff. I cant remember which pipes are from where, but il have a look at one (either Johns or Mats) and sort it out...btw this week should be the turning of the key!

Kieran
03-03-2008, 01:34 AM
...btw this week should be the turning of the key!

/Poms

Nick Mann
03-03-2008, 09:24 AM
No problem my good man, let me know when you want the stuff. I cant remember which pipes are from where, but il have a look at one (either Johns or Mats) and sort it out...btw this week should be the turning of the key!

There is no massive rush. The next time we meet will be fine! :iloveyou:

And I can't fekkin wait - I'm certainly not as excited as you, but I need to hear the power!

Gowf
03-03-2008, 12:18 PM
There is no massive rush. The next time we meet will be fine! :iloveyou:

And I can't fekkin wait - I'm certainly not as excited as you, but I need to hear the power!

It should sound pretty sweet...Just wait until you see the back box, i know for a fact im the only one using it. Not going to mention more here, but you will be suitably impressed as long as you ignore the branding on it

Kieran
03-03-2008, 02:02 PM
It should sound pretty sweet...Just wait until you see the back box, i know for a fact im the only one using it. Not going to mention more here, but you will be suitably impressed as long as you ignore the branding on it

Sounds interesting!

Nutter_John
03-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Hmmm i bet i know which back box you have there Gowf ;)