PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone i know it been to long

soapy1978
04-03-2008, 04:36 PM
hi there everyone hope all of you are still well and having fun in your vr4's or what ever you driving now

i have still got my dads vr4 not killed that one yet lol

i know it been to long since i last on but been sorting things out with my life and my wn club as had problems with spammers and hosting firms but i be in and out of here once in a while .

the main reason i popped in today was i driving along the road today and bumped in tony in my first ever vr4 i killed after five days amd was glad to see it still on the road and that tony looking after it and was even better to have a quick chat with him and chat up on what been going on even tho it was only for tem minutes as we was blocking up the main road (oh well that what the recovery lights are for on my trunk) lol

well that about it .

maybe see you at one of the up coming shows once i get the allsorts-crew club sorted out .

darren

MPBVr4
04-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Welcome back Darren. Pleased to here Lennies VR4 is still alive and well.

soapy1978
04-03-2008, 04:49 PM
yes it still alive it not go anywhere now it only gets driven one week a outh as it sits at my work base for three weeks while i at work as i use the trunk all the time while at work

Nutter_John
04-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Hey Darren , good to see you still around and the 3rd Vr4 is still running :P

Youu'll have to come to some meets again this year , and hows the course going got time to fit it in with the new job ?

Take it easy

soapy1978
04-03-2008, 05:11 PM
course is going sow to be truthfull as woring and messing around with rebuilding laptops for people but i will get it done i need to as it be waste of money if i don't finish it lol

ANTHONY
04-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Yep good to see you again.. was a bit funny blocking the road well at least you had your flashing beacons on the top of your lorry. hope we can meet up again some where fot a bit longer