PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: VR4SHO

d i c k i e s
04-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Black Facelift Galant - plate VR4SHO
Lowered on 17's
Not much else to add. Not sure if i seen it around? Think i have, but dont think those were the plates.

parked outside KFC in porirua.

dixon8
05-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Black Facelift Galant - plate VR4SHO
parked outside KFC in porirua.

this car's been around our area for a while now.

maybe you can check it out when you see it again and see if he's interested in joining us too? :happy:

d i c k i e s
05-03-2008, 04:12 AM
Yeah i will. i seen another around too bout 5min ago.
98 Silver Galant VR4, Facelift aswell parked outside porirua city council... with the aftermarket tail lights. I waited for a lil bit for the owner to return. they didnt... so yeah?

J-Mo-15
05-03-2008, 06:14 AM
Yeah i will. i seen another around too bout 5min ago.
98 Silver Galant VR4, Facelift aswell parked outside porirua city council... with the aftermarket tail lights. I waited for a lil bit for the owner to return. they didnt... so yeah?

vr4sho is the guy i posted a sighting of in a previous thread, didnt want a black eye so i didnt poke my head in when he was at the lights

d i c k i e s
05-03-2008, 09:02 AM
yeah, well this time there were 2 of em... lol
imagine that!

d i c k i e s
07-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Well i dont know if hes sold it to someone else or what, cos i saw a caucasian fulla with glasses driving it last week. Luckily i wasnt in my leggie, but i was on my way out to lower hutt via paremata round about. He overtook me in the cynos and what sounded like a stock bov to me but had blocked the return hose. sounded really crap... sorry to say.

VR4DVL
09-04-2008, 08:52 AM
yeah that's Pete he's a skinny caucasian dude with glasses, i saw his car outside Mexted Mitsubishi in Tawa for a while..guessing he might have had a few problems...anywayz if anyone ever wants to meet me i got a job at Armstrong Mitsubishi in town by the basin as a Service Advisor, i start on the 21st of April, i decided i wanted to get off the tools for a bit and work on the business side of things for a while so if anyone wants to pop in and say hi or needs anything feel free to walk in and i'll sort you out as best as i can, just ask for Aaron

d i c k i e s
09-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Awesome... so when do the freebies start... hahaha

VR4DVL
09-04-2008, 10:31 AM
haha i have to start my job first before i can bring up freebies bro, just got the contrcts and everything else signed last week, i start on the 21st of April

d i c k i e s
09-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Awesome!
Will keep u on my contacts.