PDA

View Full Version : FS: Interior, very cheap

pitslayer
05-03-2008, 12:17 PM
I have been told i need to get rid of the spare interior that came with the car, so does anyone want some bits.
all the seats, all the boot lining, all the plastic trim apart from the dash.
out of an auto so i think the center consoles are slightly different.
also a full set of beige seatbelts, and beige floor carpet(not the boot area though.
so its a case of what ever you want you can have for naff all, and i mean naff all, plus postage however some parts will be pickup only.
make me monetary offers and ill probably accept them as i need it gone, before the old man goes nuts /lol

i dont want much for them, so offering it to the club cheap, even if you want just tiny little bits of trim.....

if its little stuff ill let it go for postage costs only

The Vee
05-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Hmmm I understand naff all as naff all not "nearly"/pan :inquisiti naff all

Davezj
05-03-2008, 02:20 PM
i could do with the plastic wood bit round the auto gear box shifter.
what do you want for it.

pitslayer
05-03-2008, 02:50 PM
dont have any of the wood, its just the black plastics on the sides, under dash covers, glove box, door cards, seats, pillar post things, boot trim, etc.
no wood sorry

TheVee, i litterally mean i dont want a lot of money for the bits.

The Vee
05-03-2008, 02:55 PM
TheVee, i litterally mean i dont want a lot of money for the bits.

just teasing you mate!!:happy:

n13l pm
05-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Is the glove box a black one mate? I dont think they come in any other colours but im just making sure.. /pan

pitslayer
05-03-2008, 04:46 PM
the one in my car is beige. but yes the glove box is a black one

n13l pm
05-03-2008, 04:56 PM
the one in my car is beige. but yes the glove box is a black one

Great, how much you want for it? and pm details.

Cheers.

vikvallabh82
05-03-2008, 05:41 PM
where are you based, are the boot carpets grey and can I have arough price for the boot floor carpet and inner wing covers (anything upholstered in the boot)

AncientOfMu
05-03-2008, 05:49 PM
where are you based, are the boot carpets grey and can I have arough price for the boot floor carpet and inner wing covers (anything upholstered in the boot)

The boot carpets are black. the inner wing covers are black. (the reason I know is cause they used to be mine).

vikvallabh82
05-03-2008, 05:56 PM
The boot carpets are black. the inner wing covers are black. (the reason I know is cause they used to be mine).

Ok ,Im still interested

Nick Mann
05-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Could I have the luggage clips from the boot please? No rush - I'll see you at JapFest for them.

pitslayer
05-03-2008, 06:57 PM
if i have the boot clips you can have them. What do you want carpet wise?. Don will let you know whats all there. I was going to keep it all but my old man went nuts over it all being there so it has to im so

White Lightning
05-03-2008, 09:31 PM
Have you got the black plastic bit that goes on top of the steering column?

AncientOfMu
05-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Have you got the black plastic bit that goes on top of the steering column?

He has but they are fitted to the car :P.

Basically everything that is beige in a beige car he has in black.

Kieran
05-03-2008, 11:11 PM
If you can't find anyone who wants the front seats, I wouldn't say no if the alternative is that you bin them.... I could use a spare set of fronts but they may not be suitable for what I have in mind, so I don't actually want to waste money buying a set, if you see what I mean.:scholar:

Nutter_John
05-03-2008, 11:40 PM
= I'm a Cheapsake and don't want to pay you anything for it cos I'm as tight as a nats arse .:scholar:

Don't worry I edited it for you K :P

Kieran
05-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Don't worry I edited it for you K :P

/catfight /lol

pitslayer
06-03-2008, 01:08 AM
i just replied to this???? might be loosing my mind /lol

Glovebox-sold
waiting for a pm back about the rest of the trim which at the moment is temporeraly sold.
which at the moment leaves the rear carpety bits left.
rear seats
front seats-Drivers seat has a few fag burns in the bottom of it, and one in the back??
a beige carpet
beige seatbelts

basically what Don said, everything thats beige on a beige car i have in black

vikvallabh82
06-03-2008, 01:51 PM
i just replied to this???? might be loosing my mind /lol

Glovebox-sold
waiting for a pm back about the rest of the trim which at the moment is temporeraly sold.
which at the moment leaves the rear carpety bits left.
rear seats
front seats-Drivers seat has a few fag burns in the bottom of it, and one in the back??
a beige carpet
beige seatbelts

basically what Don said, everything thats beige on a beige car i have in black

The Boot carpets I ma after is the nearside inner wing carpet.

pitslayer
06-03-2008, 01:57 PM
drivers side or passenger side, i never understood offside and nearside, it has been explained to me several times, but i always forgot /lol

vikvallabh82
06-03-2008, 04:37 PM
drivers side or passenger side, i never understood offside and nearside, it has been explained to me several times, but i always forgot /lol

Passenger side is what I'm after. Pm with a price for that one piece and also with the price for the whole set of boot carpets (passenger side, driver side and boot floor)
; I know you said its been explained but I'll have a go anyway, near side = near to the curb (passenger in UK) far side (apart from being a series of very funny cartoons) is the far side form the curb.

pitslayer
07-04-2008, 11:22 AM
****sold****