PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Light Grand Prix

enigma
15-02-2004, 10:10 PM
So Nick and I pull up at some lights, I slide along side him and Pete pulls in behind........

Hope you had the video rolling Pete!

Spirit
15-02-2004, 10:46 PM
:( :( :( Sorry mate - camcorder was not set up then - but I can confirm Dave won the race to the single lane :-D

Nick Mann
15-02-2004, 10:50 PM
With a boost controller, a small-child-scaring exhaust and a bean tin. I expected him to win by more! He only had 1/2 a car length by the single lane. I had to ease off before we were on the same bit of tarmac. It would have been interesting to see how much longer before he had a full cars length.

(he still won, though. barafreckarhubbashish)

SGHOM
15-02-2004, 10:54 PM
(. barafreckarhubbashish)
can I have a pint of what you're drinking please !!! :-D :-D

Nick Mann
15-02-2004, 10:57 PM
a 2001 bordeaux!! A whole pint? In a minute it will be a small portion of Islay single malt. Do you want a pint of that too? Your words will be more unreadable than mine!

SGHOM
15-02-2004, 11:00 PM
:lipsrseal :lolz: :beerbang:

Simon
15-02-2004, 11:00 PM
at the same set of lights i went up the inside of two cars and who had their lights on behind :headsc: Kieren! :D (better than Dave in front of me i suppose!) Anyway Santapod came rushing back!!! Held gear with handbrake..lights go! and we're off and Kieren was there right behind!.....no jokes involving tow ropes please. Fun was had by all....

....Just after leaving first meeting point we were all travelling on B-roads and shot past a Seat Ibiza on their Sunday Drive....i'd pay to hear the sound of 'zorsts and dump valves passing at warp speed....i swear i saw the two old people shaking their fists in the air!.....cant wait for next meet. :thumbsup:

Kieran
15-02-2004, 11:05 PM
Kieren was there right behind!.....no jokes involving tow ropes please. Fun was had by all....

Ehehehe!!!! :devil5: :devil5:

The beauty of GLS! You don't half surprise some people when you out-drag them!

Though that bastard in the Landy Disco didn't play fair! "I know, he's actually going to make it, so I'll just drift into his lane and scare the pants off of him!!!" :rolleyes5 :$