PDA

View Full Version : Legnum Air Intake Needed

bbunnys
11-03-2008, 03:47 AM
I need to get a new air intake for my legnum to get it back to factory. Had the car at my local dealer and they cant find a second hand one anywhere. And new they are about $700 or so. In picture I need parts that go from front of air box to front of bonnet.

pungatree1
11-03-2008, 08:39 AM
I need to get a new air intake for my legnum to get it back to factory. Had the car at my local dealer and they cant find a second hand one anywhere. And new they are about $700 or so. In picture I need parts that go from front of air box to front of bonnet.

How much?! Surely you mean $70! I got mine second hand through the club but have a good look on Trademe too. I also still had the part which came from the bonnet to direct air towards the hks pod filter.

Subaru ETA
11-03-2008, 08:47 AM
i think someone just got one for $60 off trade me..

paulcd
12-03-2008, 01:45 AM

Are you sure that a standard intake is going to fit in your engine (it looks like you have BOV that may get in the way)?

bbunnys
12-03-2008, 03:49 AM
Are you sure that a standard intake is going to fit in your engine (it looks like you have BOV that may get in the way)?

Yea BOV is coming off. Its leaking slightly. Plus I dont really like it. Makes to much noise

bradc
12-03-2008, 06:45 AM
there is almost always one of those intakes on trademe, if not there are plenty of wreckers around and the intake from any 8G will fit ok

bbunnys
12-03-2008, 06:48 AM
there is almost always one of those intakes on trademe, if not there are plenty of wreckers around and the intake from any 8G will fit ok

Sorry what do you mean 8G

bradc
12-03-2008, 07:17 AM
legnum/galant from 96 to 2005