PDA

View Full Version : F1 shocker

psbarham
21-03-2008, 08:52 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7306123.stm

should make things a bit better, no more ad's for a start, lets hope they keep martin and loose that tit james

Wodjno
21-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Cracking News /yes

White Lightning
21-03-2008, 10:25 PM
No adverts ... fan-bloomin-tastic :happy:

elnevio
21-03-2008, 10:32 PM
A return for Murray maybe?

That'd be awesome

SGHOM
21-03-2008, 10:49 PM
No adverts ... fan-bloomin-tastic :happy:
so when do I go for a p!ss now ?? /Grrr :thinking:

pitslayer
21-03-2008, 10:52 PM
just soil yourself :)

yeh i read this the other day, brilliant news, no more crap commentators, no more adverts. i think every F1 fan is rejoicing, because if there is one thing ITV cant do, its sports

elnevio
21-03-2008, 10:55 PM
i think every F1 fan is rejoicing
Put it this way, I haven't heard any saying, "isn't it a shame that ITV have lost the F1?", and probably never will.

And we get the proper theme tune back - yay! Well, if the Beeb have any sense...

SGHOM
21-03-2008, 10:58 PM
It'll be good to hear this again ! :afro: :afro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csatmi34YEk

psbarham
21-03-2008, 11:04 PM
no more crap commentators

if you mean martin brundle, then you have just proved once and for all that you know feck all.
Martin is by far and away the best commentator ever, yes murry was good and portrayed the passion we all feel, but martin is clear and concise, he understands the sport from many levels, he understands what the driver is going through and what it takes to win at top level motorsport, he understands the rules and technical aspects and explains them in english, and most importantly he is an F1 fan so he knows what we want.
as for james allen, well he is as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest.

Nick Mann
21-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Just heard a rumour that Hammond is going to be on the presenting team! Hope he can talk about them better than he can drive them!! :P

White Lightning
21-03-2008, 11:55 PM
if you mean martin brundle, then you have just proved once and for all that you know feck all.
Martin is by far and away the best commentator ever, yes murry was good and portrayed the passion we all feel, but martin is clear and concise, he understands the sport from many levels, he understands what the driver is going through and what it takes to win at top level motorsport, he understands the rules and technical aspects and explains them in english, and most importantly he is an F1 fan so he knows what we want.

Couldn't have put it better myself ... /yes

Nutter_John
21-03-2008, 11:58 PM
as for james allen, well he is as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest.

and so say all of us :D

Ryan
22-03-2008, 04:19 AM
Brundle is good driver and superb commentator too. One of the last "good guys" of F1 I thought.

Spirit
22-03-2008, 06:45 AM
Certainly good news for us fans :2thumbsup