PDA

View Full Version : Sell vs Keep vs Rob a bank!

mike
18-02-2004, 09:44 PM
What is it with this car - I can't seem to sell it! Must be destiny!! Its a great car, the cheapest on Autotrader, but not selling. So... one last go on here, (I don't want to stoop to eBay) then I'll have to think about keeping it! :-D :-D And get some cash from somewhere else! :huh:

Been test driving replacements, and the only one I've found I like is the Galant V6 sport :D

So anyway, details as below, plus its had the bottom arms replaced, and just had new tyres all round.

1996 MITSUBISHI GALANT 2.5 V6 4dr Saloon
P-Reg, 260 bhp VR4 Twin turbo, 4WD with AYC. Rare car in white. INVECS-II 5-speed tiptronic auto. loaded with features including climate control, full electrics, ABS, Air-bags, cd player, alarm and immobiliser. One UK owner, with all UK and jap history available. Sold with Evo 6 alloys as shown. Superb condition. Must see. Possible P/X. 66700 miles. £7950 .

Oh! And I've got a modded Starlet GT Turbo for sale too if anyones interested?! She wants to replace it with and MR2. EMail me (michaelrose@orange.net), or PM me.

Mike. :)

Spirit
18-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Only a small point mate but the pre-facelift tiptronic's are 260bhp not 280 ;)

Anyway, someone must want to buy such a beauty - good luck mate

mike
18-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Shhh! Don't tell anyone!! :p Anyway, cheers mate - didn't realise. All sorted now.

Thanks, it is a beauty - if only money wasn't an option! How about I start a 'keep the car fund' :$

Mike

michaeli
19-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Looks nice!!!

My mrs has an MR2, please email me details of the starlet mym@supaworld.com

May PX your VR4 for my VR4, it's a 1993 Lreg saloon. I want a newer one...

Interested??

mike
25-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Bump! :$

Now open to offers....