PDA

View Full Version : FS: VR4 for sale, not bad if your looking for one

Louis
01-04-2008, 09:48 PM
This is for sale at Ebony and Ivory, ( I have no experience of them!)
Galant vr4, low ish miles.
Seems to have:
body kit
apexi air filter
Hard pipe kit
HID kit
Adjustable suspension

see here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350036268548

A bit better than some out there, if your looking for one.
They seem to have a few so you may be able to haggle.

Big Ian
01-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Louis, have you seen the car? .. i have that one on my short list

TAR
01-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Do a search for E&I, there have been a couple of cars recently bought from them. Please read the threads before buying a car.

Nice But
02-04-2008, 12:14 AM
That one was there when I bought mine........ seemed tidy enough. As said have a rummage around about threads re E&I.

I found the owners very nice to deal with, but there is some question mark over the quality of their 'service' they give before delivery £500 will get you cambelt/underseal and Toad cat 1 alarm - alledgedly. After sales, I would treat it as a private sale, their warranty is their own and 3 months. I had a 250 mile trip to get it. I have spent about £600 putting things right so bargain hard. I got my leggy 55K on the clock etc for £4295 I was happy with that.

'Caveat emptor' go with an open mind and have a really good look at it.

Louis
02-04-2008, 08:49 AM
No sorry I haven't seen the car, just spotted it on line, and it seems to have bits that would be nice to add, so sort of ahead of the game if you were going to add these bits.
Again depending on condition etc, but, coilovers about 500 for a cheap set (but they may be good ones!)
hard pipe 150 ish, air filter 60, hid 100, spoiler 80 ish, rear spoiler 80 ish, so, say 900 quid of extras, (and poss more!), IF it has a full JAp service (I don't know), then I thought it would be worth a look. They say it comes with a service, but as mentioned would need to be checked exactly what they do and who does it, but it does seem to come with a years mot and 6months tax.
Also it says they take trade ins!, (may be useful)
I haven't dealt with them, but it looked worth further investigation.

elnevio
02-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Those look like original HID parts - I didn't realise that was possible?

Front bumper will scrape on everything though!