PDA

View Full Version : FS: 97 P Mild Modded TipTronic, many new bits too!

shrew
03-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Hi guys

i'm soon gonna be testing the water for the sale of my beastie, as i think i'm gonna need the cash for other projects.

She is a white 97 P VR4 Type S legnum estate, lowered on the Teins.

Just clicking 80k miles, cam belt done at 68k, and a pukka spare cam belt service kit will go with it.

New Custom De-Cat stainless pipe front to back, New 18" rims and tyres about 1500 miles ago, new Blitz Hard Pipe and VTA BOV, new K & N panel, new HKS gearknob, Alpine V12 Expert amp, Active Front Crossovers, Speaker Upgrade, DVD/MP3/CD/TV Tuner/FM etc etc head unit, new Fully Functioning EVO Bonnet Vent

Also, i have new Electronic Boost Control set, Turbo Timer, etc and Boost and AFR Mookeeh Guages that i haven't yet fitted but will possibly go with the car.

She is very very tidy, inside and out, and everything works as it should.

The engine is smooth, fast, and quiet hot or cold, oil tight and smoke free of course.

The box and drivetrain is similary in tip top condition.

I'm currently just finishing off the bonnet vent having now reinforced the supporting framework, and may have fitted the parts above by the time i actually part with it, but obviously she could drive away tomorrow too. I also have a comprehensive service kit, consisting of fuel, oil, and trans filter, plugs, oil, atf, the K & N is in, and a belt set including a pukka cam belt kit from Camskill. I will either service it myself soon or they too can go with the car.

Any interested parties can call me on 07875 749 472 or email me at shrew.shrew@ntlworld.com.

Considering the money spent, and extras either fitted or included, and the very very good condition generally, i will want 5K for her, which i don't think is bad at all.

any takers, just holla

cheers

shrew

Big Ian
06-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi have you any picture's?