PDA

View Full Version : WS Imports

PaddyB
04-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Other than the bizarre answering service - has anyone here got any experiences of WS Imports ?? They've got a couple of leggys that have caught my eye http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/GetDealer.do?did=27975&pageid=1.

Cheers.

alendil
28-11-2008, 11:32 PM
wright
i am living only 9 miles from them ( thats first place where i have seen and drive leggy)
people veary polite but
every one said to me there car are alright but i wont bay one there.
my experience is when i was looking for car they were polite and helpful but when i bought somewhere else car they become unpolite and they wont 900 gbp for cam belt done
in dales there opinion is not the best and apparently they gone out of business 2 times
i don't wont say anything bad but i am not going there again

richinleeds
06-01-2009, 12:22 AM
wright
i am living only 9 miles from them ( thats first place where i hawe seen and drive leggy)
people veary polite but
every one said to me there car are allright but i wont bay one there.
my experience is when i was looking for car they were polite and helpful but when i bought somwhere else car they become unpolite and they wont 900 gbp for cambelt done
in dales there opinion is not the best and aparently they gon out of busines 2 times
i dont wont say anything bad but i am not going there again

**** me mate dont want to sound off but i barely understood any of that lol

kiteman
06-01-2009, 01:31 AM
I think its straight forward what he's saying.
They were polite when they thought he might buy.
Not so when they figured he'd bought else where.
Quoted a f@@koff price for a cam belt.
they went out of business twice.
And he wont be going there again.
Wheres the confusion.

alendil
08-01-2009, 06:34 PM
/thankyou that what i was talking about

richinleeds
08-01-2009, 08:26 PM
/thankyou that what i was talking about

Just the spelling and grammer.
Thats all, thanks.

andydckent
07-06-2009, 02:58 PM
I think its about time I posted my experience of WS Imports. I bought my VR4 from them back at the end of January and it seems to be in excellent shape which both my garage in Edinburgh and Peter Thomson have now confirmed.

I bought the car as seen without a service or new mot and they reduced the price by 500 pounds.

The place is run by two older guys who were spot on and even chucked in some new spare parts for the service. The seemed very genuine and honest and were in touch the following day checking that I had a pleasant journey back.

Andy

elnevio
07-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Good news stories are always encouraging to hear. Good stuff Andy! :thumbsup:

EDIT: And well done to WS Imports too, of course! :)

Flix
07-06-2009, 04:42 PM
I've bought two cars from them, theres not many car dealers I'd deal with twice.
Very polite and honest guys, got a good deal too.
My first car from them, had no problems at all. The VR4 I have just bought has a couple of minor problems, but nothing serious, or expensive.
Would I go back and buy another? Most certainly.

HUTCHY
07-06-2009, 10:32 PM
I got mine there as well, would use again.:2thumbsup