PDA

View Full Version : Club Merchandise

Spirit
20-02-2004, 12:44 AM
People

Just to let you know Barry and I are currently working on CVR4 merchandise. I know this has been on the back burner for a while but you have our word it will be up and running soon.

Both Barry and myself have local contacts to ourselves. I have seen mine today and Barry is seeing his tomorrow to compare prices. I am also contacting a couple of other clubs (e.g. MLR) to see who they use.

To get the ball rolling the initial plan will be t-shirts, polo shirts and fleece's. There may be more but will have to wait and see. As there are limited funds in the CVR4 kitty the plan will probably be to take advance orders from people and payment up front and then put in one mass order to begin with.

So.....watch out for further updates and get your cheque books ready.....will be great to be decked out in the clobber for Japfest :-D

Kieran
20-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Excellent!!! :-b :-b Looking forward to seeing the goods!!!

wirdy
20-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Can you get a shirt and trousers made out of polishing cloth just for Kieran.
He could then polish as he walks past our cars. :-D

Spirit
20-02-2004, 01:37 PM
:lolz:

Kieran
20-02-2004, 05:38 PM
Can you get a shirt and trousers made out of polishing cloth just for Kieran.
He could then polish as he walks past our cars. :-D

:laugh: :laugh: :screwu:

Spirit
25-02-2004, 08:20 AM
Right - have had a reply from the MLR today and got the contact information for the company they use for all their merchandise. An email to them will be duly prepared so watch out for more news in the next day or two.

Spirit
28-02-2004, 06:14 PM
Just to keep you updated - I have emailed the company and have yet to receive a reply - will update as and when ;)

Spirit
02-03-2004, 12:03 AM
Looks like we have our supplier sorted. Now just got to tie up loose ends - mainly prices and the logo......more updates soon ! ;)

KiwiTT
02-03-2004, 12:09 AM
I'll be getting a polo shirt XL size. :D

I think a small logo on the right breast would be perfect.

Spirit
12-03-2004, 12:24 PM
Update: supplier sorted, prices being sorted this weekend, initial stock line sorted. All thats left is the logo decision and away we go.

The stock line will be very simple to begin with, but the option to develop it further at a later date.

Fleeces - 1/4 zipped and full zipped (Black)
Mens Tshirts - black or white
Ladies Tshirts - black or white
Polo Shirts - black or white
Ladies Strappy - black or white
Baseball Caps - black

KiwiTT
14-03-2004, 09:56 PM
I'll send cash soon as you have prices firmed up.

Spirit
14-03-2004, 10:08 PM
Should be up and running in the next couple of weeks - got to get the logo to the supplier and get a couple of initial garments made up for mine/Barry's inspection. Once that's ok the range will go into the CVR4 shop so you will also be able to pay by Paypal too and use your credit card ;) - of course the Paypal price will be slightly more than cash/cheque but a lot quicker !

Spirit
25-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Supplier has emailed me to say a couple of samples will be sent to me asap for inspection. Only issue is they are away on holiday from next week so we may not get the ball rolling until mid-April earliest, but still plenty of time for Japfest thank goodness ;)

Lurch
25-03-2004, 11:56 PM
Very interested in some T-shirts.. black perhaps??

BTW whats the easiest way to get the membership fee to you lot? Does it need to be in pounds?

KiwiTT
26-03-2004, 12:28 AM
Very interested in some T-shirts.. black perhaps??

BTW whats the easiest way to get the membership fee to you lot? Does it need to be in pounds?

Get a 5 pound note from the Bank and send it. I did.

Lurch
26-03-2004, 12:29 AM
Not a bad idea, thanks man. Off to the bank I go...

Spirit
26-03-2004, 08:48 AM
Can also pay £6 by Paypal instead if you like - PM me for the details if you want them

Pete

Spirit
30-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Latest update:

Supplier has not had chance to do any examples before she goes on holiday (off to Florida and back 13th April) as she did not want them rushed. She assures me she will sort them as soon as she gets back and we WILL have the merchandise ready in time for Japfest so don't panic

Spirit
22-04-2004, 07:49 AM
Got some samples through the post yesterday, see what you think.

I think we need to increase the size of the www.clubvr4.co.uk as the stitching merges into itself - especially on the black lettering.

BraindG
22-04-2004, 08:07 AM
hmmm, but its perfect on the black (white lettering)
how can it be so vastly different?!

perhaps, the www bit shouldnt be in bold?

i dont think increasing it is an option, cos then we would have to stretch the clubvr4 bit... and that might start looking a bit ghey..

can you ask, what would happen if the black text was in normal font, rather than bold!?

BraindG
22-04-2004, 08:08 AM
on seconds thoughts... perhaps the club bit could be spaced out... might match the spacing on the vr4 bit then...

BraindG
22-04-2004, 08:09 AM
lol, sorry for spamming..

but if we space the club bit out.. and increase the size of the www bit.. it might become the more dominent feature..

hang on let me fiddle with it..

the picture that is!

Kieran
22-04-2004, 12:33 PM
I think they look ok?? :thinking:

BraindG
22-04-2004, 12:54 PM
so do i, the black material one is fantastic..
just a prob with the white, perhaps she messed it up? :laugh: :rolleyes5

Spirit
22-04-2004, 06:13 PM
Opps ! Just read the note the supplier sent with them, reads as follows:

"Please find enclosed 2 logo's as discussed.

Note: Web site as it is will not show up on a FLEECE - would you consider having the web site lettering a little bigger, underneath Club VR4 (only on fleeces). "

Kyoshu
22-04-2004, 09:30 PM
I'd be keen to get a black polo when they come out. What type of pricing are you looking at?

Spirit
22-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Still to be confirmed - will be available soon we hope