PDA

View Full Version : Are you located in Japan???

sladde
07-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi,

I have little bit of problems with stuff that is in my car I bought from japanese auction. /pan /pan
NO NOT DRUGS OR GUNS OR ANYTHING ELSE ILLEGAL.

If someone could help it might be money worth?

You might get some parts or money or both?

Please contact via PM.

Please note that I'am trying to get things sorted quite soon and might have other solution.

Thanks in advance
sladde

Nick Mann
07-04-2008, 04:58 PM
I would suggest you look at post number three in this thread:
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28601
Looking at other posts by Wakaba might help you work out the link!

I can't offer someone elses help, obviously, but I'm sure he is a good person to try?

sladde
07-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks Nick "you ar da" Mann

Here is little more info...

First difficulty is coming with those parts in the car.
If there is someone in Japan willing to help with these I could compensate it with parts or money.

Here is what I want to posted Finland
-Original steering wheel
-Gear knob and Hand brake lever
-Airbox

You could get or sell
-Swaybar
-IC and it's pipes
-Headlights
-Mystery boxes in backseat (someone said it might be springs)

If there is something else that can't go with car we have to check.

Below is quote of mail I got when I asked question about those.

""Dear Mr. Ketola,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately any liners calling at Hanko, Finland do not allow to have any stuff loaded in a car.

We are afraid that we ask our customers to unload and throw away things, if cars carry things.

If you would like to get all the things your cars carry, we can send it by DHL, however shipping costs will be charged to you.

And then, some of our customers who can ship their cars to sevral countries, they replace the things to a car which can be shipped to another countries such as Russia and UK.

We hope this may help you""

bradc
07-04-2008, 08:35 PM
I would just get them to ship the extra stuff via dhl. Find out what is in those boxes first though. If it is the stock springs it probably isn't worth shipping them, unless you need them for compliance.

sladde
07-04-2008, 08:59 PM
I have asked if they could give me rough estimate on DHL price but havent got it yet.

I'm not sure how well they check these in Finland but thought that I wouldn't change those springs (if there is) at first attempt.:thinking:

I don't need those lamps here so could give those and probaply don't do nothing with that orig swaybar IC could be nice to have spare.

But I have to wait reply from autosquare or if someone in japan is keen to have some from this pile just inform me.