PDA

View Full Version : Service repair manuals, members section

Andy Teg
10-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Hey all,

Think this is the right section for this. Just been wanting to have a nose at a couple of articles in here:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5507

Links say that the home page couldn't be found, or am I just being really thick and looking in the wrong place! /pan

Cheers,

Andy.

Davezj
10-04-2008, 12:50 PM
no you are not it doesn't work for me either.

you could try one of the FTP sites in other links from the same area to download the entire manual then browse it at you liesure.

Kieran
10-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah, they are old links - those manuals used to be hosted by a member offsite. I'm sure they were re-located to our server, so I guess they're old links.:inquisiti

Davezj
10-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah, they are old links - those manuals used to be hosted by a member offsite. I'm sure they were re-located to our server, so I guess they're old links.:inquisiti

Hijack, sorry

kieran i sent and copy of the full legnum hand book in PDF to white lightning some time ago, it hasn't appeared in the manuals section of the library yet, is there an problem with it?

davcom1
23-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Glad someone's already mentioned problems with the library... I was going to have a looksee for a Legnum manual ref TCL switch but the Resource Library seems to be empty with the exception of the "5 latest items" box on the right.

The various sub-directories show the supposed number of threads in brackets but unless I'm being too impatient, they look empty! :(

Kieran
23-04-2008, 11:43 PM
Glad someone's already mentioned problems with the library... I was going to have a looksee for a Legnum manual ref TCL switch but the Resource Library seems to be empty with the exception of the "5 latest items" box on the right.

The various sub-directories show the supposed number of threads in brackets but unless I'm being too impatient, they look empty! :(

That doesn't sound good - Looking now!!:speechles

Kieran
23-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Erm, I can see everything? Okay, let's try another approach - Davcom, what do you see when you click this link?

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

White Lightning
24-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Hijack, sorry

kieran i sent and copy of the full legnum hand book in PDF to white lightning some time ago, it hasn't appeared in the manuals section of the library yet, is there an problem with it?

No problems with the PDFs Dave, it's on the "to do" list just hasn't been done yet! I'll try and get them up over the next few days.

Thanks.

Davezj
24-04-2008, 01:11 PM
No problems with the PDFs Dave, it's on the "to do" list just hasn't been done yet! I'll try and get them up over the next few days.

Thanks.

no worries just checking, i will send you some wireing diagrams as well for the engine ECU manual tras version.

davcom1
24-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Hi Kieran,

That link took me straight to a PDF - thank you!

Have checked again and it is the "Misc" items that are firing blanks - sorry for not being specific.

As it goes, I popped out the TCL switch on the dash today and found it had been disconnected so have now fixed the issue.

David

Unforgiven
12-09-2010, 11:33 PM
I cant seem to access any of those links?
All I get is this:

Unforgiven, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

elnevio
13-09-2010, 12:02 AM
As that thread is in the technical area of the website, you need to be a paid-up member in order to access it, as well as the other technical info, guides, discounts, etc. :)