PDA

View Full Version : Aussie VR4 Owner

FL4SH-VR4
14-04-2008, 02:38 AM
Hey all,

Picked up my 97 Legnum COTY Model last week. Wanted to say Hi to all my fellow Legnum VR-4 owners around the world!! and I thought I could never have a performance car again with a young family, boy was I wrong! :evilgrin:

Also - anyone know why I cannot access the articles in resources. Says its privelaged or im not activated...

Cheers,
Evan

Kenneth
14-04-2008, 03:47 AM
Hey all,

Picked up my 97 Legnum COTY Model last week. Wanted to say Hi to all my fellow Legnum VR-4 owners around the world!! and I thought I could never have a performance car again with a young family, boy was I wrong! :evilgrin:

Also - anyone know why I cannot access the articles in resources. Says its privelaged or im not activated...

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Evan,

Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Unfortunately the articles are only available to Members (membership costs $30).
Most of the information in the articles is actually available in non-member areas on the site, however the articles are generally more succinct and easier to find.

We do this to encourage membership which pays for hosting fees and allows us to put money towards things that benefit everyone, such as the workshop manual translation that we are trying to get done currently.

Feel free to search the site and ask questions, we are generally a good bunch and will answer questions to help you. (we do encourage people to use the search before questions though, as it does save a lot of repetition)

Another website you may be interested in visiting is ozvr4.com :)

bradc
14-04-2008, 07:31 AM
I think you're on ozvr4 aren't you Evan?

Congrats on getting the COTY model with black leather :)

FL4SH-VR4
14-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Thanks mate - 'tis me :)

TAR
14-04-2008, 07:18 PM
/ttiwwop

And welcome to the club!!

Nick Mann
14-04-2008, 09:06 PM
/ttiwwop

And welcome to the club!!

What TAR said! :thumbsup: