PDA

View Full Version : Pukekohe Track Days.

KiwiTT
15-04-2008, 05:18 AM
This may be something we could attend regularly

Controlled Testing

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

DATES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Testing from 10.30am to 4.30pm (unless advised otherwise)

$90 per vehicle (Cash or Cheque with I.D.)
Driver and passenger mush have a Helmet/Bike riders must have Full Leathers

Passengers not secured in a race harness will not be permitted onto the circuit

Parental Consent is required for persons under the age of 15 to allow admittance onto the PP Circuit

NB: That no vehicle or machine may exceed a noise level of 95dBA at any time either on the circuit or grounds of Pukekohe Park. Offending vehicles maybe excluded immediately.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have not driven on the Pukekohe Circuit previously, you will be required to attend a briefing prior to going onto the circuit. Please make yourself known to the Circuit Manager, Gary Devon.

Up coming dates are as follows;

25 April 2008 (half day)
10 May 2008
16 May 2008
31 May 2008
07 June 2008
13 June 2008
28 June 2008
I AGREE that during our use of the circuit:
a) I will comply with the instructions of the circuit manager.
b) I will not enter on the circuit without first obtaining permission from the circuit manager.
c) I will exercise due care at all times when on the circuit and understand that reckless or dangerous driving will result in our being prohibited from the circuit.
d) I will not allow any person other than the authorised driver to drive the vehicle.
e) I will not race against any other vehicle on the circuit.
f) I will be responsible for and will pay you to make good any damage I cause to any property of Pukekohe Park Ltd or Counties Racing Club Inc whether situated on the circuit or within its environs.

Drive r Hire Agreement (http://www.countiesracing.co.nz/assets//Driver%20Hire%20Agreement.doc)

What do you guys think of participating with other cars, but not racing

william
15-04-2008, 06:34 AM
I will definitely attend some of them. I think it is much easier and more practical and cheaper than to try and organize our own track days.

Subaru ETA
15-04-2008, 08:28 AM
sounds good...plus i wouldnt look too out of place if i dont have a vr4 when i attend :p

bradc
15-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Thats what we went to on Saturday and it was good fun. Basically each 'group' of vehicles is allowed out for about 15 minutes. He was doing normal cars, then open wheelers, then motorbikes. Ultimately with time to confirm each group was off the track and stuff, each cycle would have been about 1 hour or so.

KiwiTT
15-04-2008, 10:32 PM
normal cars errrr ... Aussie V8s

Ryan
15-04-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm keen as a bean /rally However I know for a fact my brakes won't last long at all and I'll probably fall off the track at some point :(