bodykit

preferably black, must be dark colour

no silly cosmetic mods ie EVO bonnets, ripspeed stick on stuff etc

this would be ideal

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/scanny77/blackV6galantcorner.jpg

VR4 Guy
26-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Hi...

I know you've stated manual but just wondered if the Tiptronic side of things would do the trick for you since it still gives you the opportunity to decide when to change and at 49k miles, this Rare beast with no modifications has low mileage, full Mitsubishi main dealer service and is pretty awesome.

Take a look at my car for sale HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30866)

I don't know if I've done the link right so if not, it's the opost that says "FS: Rare Ralliart VR4 Saloon - FSH, 49k miles"

Cheers

VR4 Guy

bradc
26-04-2008, 11:58 AM
I think he is after the n/a version of the V6 rather than a VR-4

kamal
28-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Might be selling my v6 sport, its a silver 2000 v reg. 69k with full service history and in very good condition.

I'll get some pics up if your interested.

HMG1K
28-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Have a look on AutoTrader - there's a few of what you are looking for in V6 Sport guise with cloth or leather interior - or the run-out V6-24v Elegance models (which in essence are the same as the V6 Sport) with leather as standard.

kamal
28-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Watch out for cars registered after March 2001 or you will get stung for £415 road tax next year and £430 the year after.

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/road-tax/?deriv=18041

Scanny
05-05-2008, 03:05 PM
the VR4 is definately out of my price range. its the n/a V6 im after and its become rather urgent since my head gasket needs doing thanks to the damaged radiator.

i am checking the auto and ad trader sites but if the MLR forum is anything to go by i am going to get a better condition car from an enthusiast. trust comes into it too. someone from the club is probably a more genuine seller than an advert at the other end of the country. i dont fancy spending a lot of money travelling to see a rough car that i wouldnt touch for half the asking price. you lot know what i mean. there are drivers and there are people who drive cars

thanks for the link to the tax rates. i have only just heard about the new bands. i didnt even know there were in effect now:embarasse

Zaid
05-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi Scanny,

Mine will be up for sale soon. Its a black 52 reg Elegance with body kit and black leather seats, 72K, FSH. If you are interested let me know. Thanks.

Scanny
09-05-2008, 09:28 AM
can someone delete this thread please. i have found one now thanks to this site:thumbsup:

orionn2o
09-05-2008, 09:32 AM
who's did you buy??

Zaid
09-05-2008, 12:43 PM
It wasnt mine..

Scanny
09-05-2008, 01:03 PM
assuming all goes well i will be buying Kamals in a couple of weeks. i have looked around A LOT but it came back to here anyway. a lot of people are asking too much. 1 advert was a W reg for over £3k /pan

the whole point of this post was my preference to buy from an enthusiast and it paid off. why travel all over the place looking at rough cars when you can ask on a club website and find a decent example with minimum fuss? i have had to change my colour preference but its the right model and it has a few extra specifications which is always nice.

i owe a big thanks to the club for this one. the simple fact is that had it not been for this website i would not have found Kamals car. cheers clubVR4:iloveyou: