PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy Offered For High Performance Slotted Brake Rotors

cheapaspares
29-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi guys and girls

I just wanted to offer a group buy discount for 3 pairs or more of slotted brake rotors.

We can provide a huge range of standard, slotted and slotted and heat treated brake rotors, standard, performance or race pads for many different makes and models.

PLEASE NOTE this picture is an example only

We ship Nationwide throughout New Zealand.

We also have access to a huge range of standard and performance parts.

Feel free to contact me.... Lorry :thumbsup: with your Make, Model, year, Engine & Chassis number for a free quote or contact me below

Two Brothers Performance Parts Ltd
Work +64 9 296 9030
Mobile +21 151 2212
Email cheapaspares@orcon.net.nz
www.twobros.co.nz

mpau009
29-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Id be keen to hear more, prices/brands/options etc, for a pads and disc upgrade front and rear please.

bradc
29-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Ahh, you're the guy I saw on trademe :)

I'm still keen for a price on DBA 52218BLK SL/SR and DBA 4419 SL/SR

cheapaspares
05-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Id be keen to hear more, prices/brands/options etc, for a pads and disc upgrade front and rear please.

Let me know your Make, Model, Year, Chassis & Engine number of your vehicle and I can give you a quote on slotted options.

As far as brands go the rotors are DBA part numbers but DBA, RDA, BREMBO, PROTEX are supplied or what ever is available at the time at the best price. All brands supplied are all manufactered in China like everything these days but all are excellent quality.

We also do our own brand "Competition Components" of slotted and slotted and heat treated rotors which work out cheaper than some of the competition.

We can also supply cheap around town pads, BENDIX, REMSA, MINTEX, EBC, ENDLESS or our custom made "Competition Components" RACE pads which can be used for the street or the track. These have been specificlly formulated to our specs to work from cold to 650+ degrees. They are used in Rally, Targa, V8 Touring cars and the likes.

rayray24
05-05-2008, 06:16 PM
I'll be keen on a set. What kind of prices are we looking and what sort of discount will we get, the more people we get involed.

mpau009
05-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Let me know your Make, Model, Year, Chassis & Engine number of your vehicle and I can give you a quote on slotted options.

As far as brands go the rotors are DBA part numbers but DBA, RDA, BREMBO, PROTEX are supplied or what ever is available at the time at the best price. All brands supplied are all manufactered in China like everything these days but all are excellent quality.

We also do our own brand "Competition Components" of slotted and slotted and heat treated rotors which work out cheaper than some of the competition.

We can also supply cheap around town pads, BENDIX, REMSA, MINTEX, EBC, ENDLESS or our custom made "Competition Components" RACE pads which can be used for the street or the track. These have been specificlly formulated to our specs to work from cold to 650+ degrees. They are used in Rally, Targa, V8 Touring cars and the likes.

Hi, mine is a 1998 Legnum VR4, EC5W is the non-specific chassis code, and 6A13tt is the engine. I can get the full chassis code if that makes a difference. I would be keen for slotted rotors and pads that will stand up okay to track days. However preferably something that wont squeal in traffic.. some of the EBC options have come up on our site before so that might be a good choice.

Thanks.

Gly
05-05-2008, 08:23 PM
well 95% of this forum consists of 96+ legnum or galant vr4s,

ec5a or ec5w chassis, with 6a13 twin turbo motors.
what packages can you offer us??

FYI...

evo4 brake upgardes will fit these cars
(96-98 pads and disks from evo 4 work, late 98 and newer pads, disks & calipers work form evo4 work)

and some of us are running evo5 and newer brembo brakes,

what can you offer us?

Subaru ETA
06-05-2008, 07:42 AM
yeah id be keen on price for front pads and slotted rotors for a 97 galant vr4 ec5a chassis

dixon8
20-05-2008, 10:02 AM

so what's the story, did we get a group buy price ?????:speechles

i'm interested tooo:inquisiti