PDA

View Full Version : J-Mo leggie on the news!

d i c k i e s
03-05-2008, 04:30 AM
Hey bro, was that your house or the house in front of yours that got hit by the truck early in the morning?

This video is different to the one the showed on the news. It had footage of the leggie on the side of the house where my leggie was parked at our meet at your place.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/News/TruckcrashesintohousenearPaekakarikidisruptingtraf ficflows/tabid/209/articleID/54473/cat/41/Default.aspx

Hope it wasnt your house?

VR4 MAD
03-05-2008, 05:11 AM
Think I saw James and his Leggie this morning in Silverstream. Must have been leaving Jeremy's parents place after collecting his new amp. So would assume they are both OK. :pimp2:

I gave chase briefly in the wife's 4WD but lost him in traffic. /pan and we were about to head to Upper Hutt and James was off back down the motorway.

James, if that was you, sorry we missed you and hope house and the 'Bat' are OK too.

/toycar

d i c k i e s
03-05-2008, 05:21 AM
yeah the leggie looks fine. but house was trashed! front of it anyways...

CANDEE
04-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Think I saw James and his Leggie this morning in Silverstream. Must have been leaving Jeremy's parents place after collecting his new amp. So would assume they are both OK. :pimp2:

I gave chase briefly in the wife's 4WD but lost him in traffic. /pan and we were about to head to Upper Hutt and James was off back down the motorway.

James, if that was you, sorry we missed you and hope house and the 'Bat' are OK too.

/toycar

I think you are being delusional - as he had the 'Bat' when I saw him in avalon.. :P

He said the house was a big mess and the truck narrowly missed his cousin... /Grrr

d i c k i e s
04-05-2008, 11:24 PM
so it was james's house?
was gonna go for a drive up, just to have a look at it. But it was too damn cold just to leave the house.

CANDEE
04-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Yip it was his house.. :(

I believe he is staying up in Waikanae till the house if fixed :(

d i c k i e s
04-05-2008, 11:39 PM
ohh damn... and he still has to commute into town too!
now that sux.

theres quite a few bats around now... though the one i saw had decals. i dont think he has any.

J-Mo-15
16-05-2008, 11:12 PM
ohh damn... and he still has to commute into town too!
now that sux.

theres quite a few bats around now... though the one i saw had decals. i dont think he has any.

hey guys. im at Tawa Library as i write this. Yes that was my house and yes everyone is ok. as are the cars.

Will keep in touch when i get internet access.

James

d i c k i e s
17-05-2008, 12:26 AM
its alive!!! hehehehe

hey bro, sad to hear bout this