PDA

View Full Version : its a beautifull day

pitslayer
06-05-2008, 04:06 PM
the sun is shining the car is registering 25 degrees then again it also register minus degrees most of the time, but its got to be about 20 degrees outside, lovely warm breeze, the car has no fuel and im inside laying laminate fooking flooring which is so cheap it doesnt fit together at all making you gently ease into place with a tapometer and a block , which then breaks them....anyone want to come and finish it off, only another 20sqm`s to go..... for 10 quid more a sqaure meter i could of got some lovely karndean picasso floor, fits together with ease, has it in a colour that i actually like, and is less stressfull....:speechles
i could be sat outside in a pub right now with a pint of guiness...no no i pint of kopaberg with lots of ice, but no i get to lay laminate SH***ING FLOORING!

and it seems the neighbours arent taking kindly to me blasting Rage out of my xbox lol

ANTHONY
06-05-2008, 09:37 PM
your proberly safer doing a floor keeping away from the car

pitslayer
07-05-2008, 06:53 PM
i got to much to do on the car, and im finding things which are suggesting it might of had a rear end knock at some point in its life. rear end different colour, over spray in the rear boot shut, door shuts have had the white repainted on them. and the wierd thing is im not that bothered, about it because its still a superb car which Don put a lot of money and time into. just that rear end colour really lets the side down lol....wheres my paint gun!!
much more fun than laminate flooring. i gave up on, it made me angry

666damned
07-05-2008, 08:36 PM
mmmm,laminate flooring,hate the damn stuff....just to rub it in a bit,just spent the day at Cadwell park with buddies on a track day(bikes)gloriuos sunshine,and a barby to boot......

pitslayer
08-05-2008, 12:03 AM
the BBQ the main reason you dont make friends with salad

shaun1978
08-05-2008, 12:44 AM
mmmm,laminate flooring,hate the damn stuff....just to rub it in a bit,just spent the day at Cadwell park with buddies on a track day(bikes)gloriuos sunshine,and a barby to boot......

Ohhh Cadwell , I love Cadwell.... well all apart from the pesky gsxr that wouldnt get out of my way last time lol.
Then greasy burgers at willingham woods , what a day that would be!