PDA

View Full Version : Silver Legnum Ayr, Scotland

Turbo_shaz
12-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Spotted a nice looking silver P reg pre-face lift Leggie (think it was auto) going right past me at the corner of the pedestrian shopping bit in Ayr town center on Sat 10th May (gorgeous hot day!) guy driving had sunnys on lol. I pointed and almost fell over but hopefully the driver didn't notice this, but i should be forgiven as ive only ever seen one other Vr4 and i own it! Anyone going to own up? :happy:

Sharon

Louis
12-05-2008, 11:15 PM
I've seen a silver pre on the M77 some mornings, pulled alongside an waved, got a wave back, but posted on here and no reply, he's maybe just shy.
But there is someone on here, who got a silver recently, and has posted, can't remember the name?

stevie+
15-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Spotted a nice looking silver P reg pre-face lift Leggie (think it was auto) going right past me at the corner of the pedestrian shopping bit in Ayr town center on Sat 10th May (gorgeous hot day!) guy driving had sunnys on lol. I pointed and almost fell over but hopefully the driver didn't notice this, but i should be forgiven as ive only ever seen one other Vr4 and i own it! Anyone going to own up? :happy:

Sharon
i might have been me but i dont wear sun glasses there is one other silver one kicking about but only seen it once on the m77 when i was going to ma work in glasgow :thinking:

stevie+
15-05-2008, 07:48 PM
I've seen a silver pre on the M77 some mornings, pulled alongside an waved, got a wave back, but posted on here and no reply, he's maybe just shy.
But there is someone on here, who got a silver recently, and has posted, can't remember the name?
Think its the same one ive seen mate think he comes from tarbolton :inquisiti