PDA

View Full Version : FS, ECU PATCH HARNESS Group buy

Louis
13-05-2008, 08:57 PM
I have this Group buy posted in the UK for parts for sale section.

I can get ECU patch harnesses!,

based on a buy of 10 for £75 each delivered in the one box to me, and then I post out to whoever wants one.
I send one payment from me, and whoever wants one pays me.
I already have one and I have fitted it, it is good quality and works fine, easy install.

Allows you to fit and splice things (like e manage & map ecu and afr guages etc) into the wiring harness without cutting your car ecu wiring harness.

I have been checking, and I think I can send one of these harnesess to New Zealand for $NZD 29.
The cost of the patch harness is $NZD 191
So that would make a total of $NZD230 inc post.

I don't know if there would be any tax at the NZ customs, but I can mark as gift etc if that helps.

I don't know how this compares cost wise for a patch harness in New Zealand, but if interested at $NZD230 inc post, add your name to the UK for parts sale thread here:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31575

(quick check?, am I ok to do this Mr Moderator?)

Gly
14-05-2008, 07:42 AM
you can get them here for $99us inc shipping...

http://www.machv.com/ecupaha.html

Louis
14-05-2008, 09:03 AM
No problem, I only looked around and sorted this out as the only price on CVR4 I could find was an old Group buy at £105 each.

That's a great price, I had a look at the link you posted but I didn't see anything about free shipping?, they are in the states, Virginia.

But no worries, well spotted, I will keep this open if any interested, but check out the other link, if you still want one from my source, that's cool also, just let me know.
I already have one of the ones I am talking about (the one in the photo in the first post), I paid more for it, and then hassled the guy for the group buy price.

Gly
14-05-2008, 09:16 AM
yeh i went all thru the check out process to see shipping cost,

said free shipping, at the point i bailed coz ive already sliced into the factory loom, this would make things much much easier thou

Louis
14-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Dear all, Let me know if interesded on the UK for sale thread, cheers Louis