PDA

View Full Version : WTB: VR-4 Galant 50,000miles or less

riske
15-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Hey peeps,

New to the forum and im bloody loving it. I would really like to become an owner of a Galant VR-4 with 50,000 miles or less. Dont mind if it has AYC or not but want one relatively soon.

Leather interior will be preferred but not a must.

Dont fancy a Legnum cos they have ugly back lights (sorry personal preference).

Someone either sell me their car or tell me where i can get one. If time goes on I will probly just import one.

Thanks guys and gals really appreciate some help!!! :iloveyou:

bradc
15-05-2008, 08:09 PM
trying to find one with less than 50000 miles is going to be hard. Why the fixation on low miles? There are quite a few members with over 150000 miles on their cars without problems, so they go forever :)

riske
16-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Well i would consider one with less than 60,000 miles but it would have to be full leather black trim and AYC. Want the best I can get! LOL

bradc
16-05-2008, 08:00 PM
black leather was only available as standard on car of the year models which were a limited run in 1997, all white prefacelift auto wagons. If you search for COTY you will find more details.

There is *one* Indigo Blue estate on these forums with black leather and it is stunning. I don't know if it was a special option or someone swapped interiors, but Sulli used to own it and it has been sold twice since then, I can never remember who to, but if you search for posts by Sulli you'll be able to find it. No idea on the mileage, but it is a stunning car