PDA

View Full Version : Just seen this on the MLR

peter thomson
21-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Set light to the Evo and destroy the other 2 at the same time. Reminds me of Widcards loss

http://lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=204925

pezza
21-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Gobsmacked!! esp lookin at those daytime pix...

--snip---

"Just all of my cars mate, they went to rob the Evo, and when they couldn't get it, they set fire to it, which burnt the 205 gti beside it and when the handbrake cable snapped on the evo, it rolled into the Audi, destroying it" ...

foxdie
21-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Reminds me of when I was a nipper, my dad bought me a tape player, nothing fancy, a £20 cassette player from Argos for my birthday. I took it out to a field at the back to sit and listen to music, and some local kids about the same age range took it from me, paraded it around and then smashed it on the floor.

I told my mum at the time who took me around to see the mum of one of the kids, the kids mum response? "Honey, come apologise to this boy for smashing up his radio"... no repayment for damage, just a "sorry", to which he even didn't put any sincerity into.

There's no justice in the world today. Those yobs who torched that guys cars each need one of their fingers cutting off to send a message to the rest of the world that you just don't **** with another guys car, let alone burn it down if you can't nick it.

foxdie
21-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Damn, double post, sorry :)

psbarham
21-05-2008, 07:11 PM
shocking, absolutly shocking, there goes one of the rarest mitsi's ever /Grrr /Grrr

elnevio
21-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Just absolutely had to post my condolences on the MLR for this guy. That was an ultra rare Evo. Just moronic...

Ryan
21-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Holy cr@p that's worse than sh!t on toast :( If he catches them, he should just double tap them behind the head and bury them somewhere.

Scanny
22-05-2008, 09:17 PM
modern societyhttp://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/frech/o050.gif

Scanny
22-05-2008, 09:19 PM
arseholes. how can things change so much in 20 years when i was out playing from dawn to dusk?

jpnvr4
22-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Dere ain't any words da could make him feel anybetter ... but I really hope he catches the sorry sods...don't see Y they'd torch da car jus coz they couldn't get in ... makes no f***in sense.../Grrr :rifle: :furious3: