PDA

View Full Version : V6 Auto for Sale 51 reg Jan 2002

Robbothewhiz
28-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Bought my long awaited VR4 this weekend. Now need to part with my lovely Silver 4dr V6 Auto. Great spec; Triptronic auto box, cruise control, parking sensors, black lether seats, electric powered and heated seats, adj lumbar support, electric and heated mirrors, radio/cassette with CD auto changer, PAS, Side airbags, climate control, electric windows (all auto), head lamp level adjustment, taxed Feb 2005, FMSH, new tyres fitted 5K miles ago.

The Galant really does offer a lot of car.

One year warranty remaining, extendable further 2yrs or 100K miles at about £280 per year.

Done 51K miles hence reduced price. of £8950 ONO.

Will poat a Pic soon.

Location is Herts/beds/bucks border

If anyone is interested then please let me know.

Spirit
29-02-2004, 09:40 AM
Congrats on the VR4 mate - what did you get - colour, age etc

Robbothewhiz
29-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Standard spec (at the moment!!!!) 4dr, 1999 reg with 25K miles, Jap import. Extended wheel arches. Clean paint work,

Cat 1 alarm & snooper being fitted. and more under seal applied when the weather gets better.

I pick it up on the 3rd of march. I'm a bit like a lost child, my mind is on one thing only!!

APR
02-03-2004, 06:40 AM
Hey who supplied it too you ...I am from the Caribbean nad have been searching for a VR4 for a while now and cannot find any Japanese suppliers with one. If you could give me a hook up I would be most greatfully.

Robbothewhiz
02-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Local Uk garage, only supplies Jap imports. The get a VR4 only about every four months. You have to take what they can get. Good repuation been in business for about 15 yrs. Has access to rallyart trained engineers.

Last time (Nov 03) they had a 4dr, all leather, the phone would not stay on the wall for all the calls they got.