PDA

View Full Version : latest stabbing

ANTHONY
25-05-2008, 06:29 PM
the latest fatal stabbing in Sidcup was 2 mins from me and the other youths stabbed in the same fight were friends of my eldest son. when is this going to END.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2026826/Harry-Potter-actor's-father-Colin-Knox-visits-murder-scene.html

Vincent Grimm
25-05-2008, 07:21 PM
:O
My condolences to your son and his friends :(

This country's out of hand. Violence is in almost every paper now, attacks are higher than ever; something has to be done but what can be done? The extreme would be airport style metal detectors but then the weapon would change and the price of such an install would be insane.

I'm a bar man and have had a knife pulled on me once in work trying to stop a fight, why people feel the need for such weapons I'll never know. It's all this "Gang culture" the papers go on about. All that's happening is more and more people are carrying knives because others are.

A 5 year (Minimum) sentence to anyone caught with such a weapon I say!

Nick VR4
25-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Yeah its bad
We had a fatal stabbing 200 yards up the road from us last weekend
But police have stated it was a attack and the guy lived but had a bad cut to his face
There was a lot of blood near a bus stop that was not cleared up for days /Grrrdrugs were involved so could have been contaminated

Still hearing rumours that it was fatal and not just a injury

Lillywotsername
25-05-2008, 07:55 PM
It really is an awful thing....

Give your son a /grouphug from us Tony xxx