PDA

View Full Version : E74A and E84A owners! where are you? :)

Gssplaya
20-05-2003, 10:11 AM
Calling all 7th gen VR-4 owners :) what mods have you done to your VR-4's? and Some pics if possible :)

My mods:
Power steering and air to air engine oil cooler INSERT INTO post VALUES (soon)
12.5in AEM Rotors in front and 11in rotors in the rear
5 stud hub conversion mated to Volk Racing CE28's colored bronze gold
Ceramic coated pistons, rods, crank bearings and Exhaust manifold
Ported Heads and ported Turbine INSERT INTO post VALUES (exhaust side)
3in stainless steel downpipe and exhaust system
Apexi AFC,Greddy TypeS BOV, Stainles steel fuel lines
Stainless steel intercooler piping

BraindG
20-05-2003, 07:29 PM
Ive only seen like 2 7g's in uk :eek:

come on people, let yourself's be know!

flowrate
02-01-2004, 02:30 AM
Im just new to this forum. am from the Philippines.

ey gssplaya,
how u doin yo! long time no see huh..who's takin care of your ride back here?

Gssplaya
02-01-2004, 02:38 AM
hello :) im in manila now actually, whats your text number so i can contact you. PM me :)

westie
02-01-2004, 12:39 PM
I'm down here in New Zealand and have an 1993 Galant VR-4, E84A , 6A12 2.0 litre V6 24 Valve Quad cam Twin Turbocharged Intercooled engine, Auto trans, 4WD, 4WS, ABS, and Traction ControL.
Any help on how to use the TRACE and TCL OFF/ON settings and what they actually do INSERT INTO post VALUES (does 4WS work in all modes etc) ?

Gssplaya
02-01-2004, 01:44 PM
as far as i know, 4ws works all the time INSERT INTO post VALUES (has its own computer brain) but trace and TCL can be deactivated since its a separate system INSERT INTO post VALUES (has another set of computer brains) Trace and TCL use the 4ws and ABS system to some extent for more efficient purposes though.

westie
02-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Do you know if it can be made to have traction control OFF when you put the key in? It always defaults to ON.
As far as I can tell my car has no mods - Apart from different wheels INSERT INTO post VALUES (same size as factory - I think...)
I have only had the car 5 weeks... Still getting used to it - I'm getting quicker
It's a little rocket.