PDA

View Full Version : performance upgrade

kenslim
20-05-2003, 11:28 AM
I have just purchased a VR4 estate. could anyone advise on the best way to increase bhp without major work. Secondly i live in London and would appreciate if anyone could recomend anywhere to have the work carried out.

Pescha
20-05-2003, 11:33 AM
Hey welcome to our family... Unfortunatley I can't help you as I live in New Zealand... I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to our group. It's a great!! site and I know you'll enjoy it as we all do....

Cheers,
Pescha!

P.S Enjoy your new toy;)

haydar
20-05-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by kenslim
I have just purchased a VR4 estate. could anyone advise on the best way to increase bhp without major work. Secondly i live in London and would appreciate if anyone could recomend anywhere to have the work carried out.

Kenslim, where do you live in London since I'm just east of it in Ilford. There are several places where you can have the work done, though TDI in barking is one that comes to mind. Not cheap though? What spec is your car?

Drop me a line and I'll give you more details if you like.

Brind
20-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the site mate.

You are probably better off asking your question in the "Performance Modifications" section.
Or read what others have done so far on this site.

If Barry would make me a mod, I could move this thread...;)

kenslim
21-05-2003, 11:38 AM
Thanks for your replies. In answer to your question, i am in South London.

My car is a Legnum VR4 estate - tiptronic.

haydar
21-05-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by kenslim
Thanks for your replies. In answer to your question, i am in South London.

My car is a Legnum VR4 estate - tiptronic.

What year and colour is it. You might want to fill in the 'The first big VR4 poll' thread which is in VR4 General -> VR4 Chat.