PDA

View Full Version : reflection on the day

valleyforge1
05-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Well what a crackin day. Set off in the wagon from Burnley this morning at 4.00 am and got down the M6 M5 down to Plymouth. Got a good turn round went to the next drop at Oakhampton, what beautyful countryside you go threw here and then finished at Exeter services where i fuelled up( another £280 thats 3 times this week) and then sat here chattin with the next guy in the wagon next to me. Just had some tea and now Iam on the club site to you guys. Isnt live great.
Tomorrow set off up to Taunton and then up to Westbury in Wiltshire passed Castle Combe( Ahh good memoiers ) and then hopefully home
Wheres this going no where me thinks, but at least the computors up and running and i can get into the club site to see whats happenin now.

Ive got some photos from Combe on my shiney new camara so ill up load them as soon as i can. Not bad saying it was my first time with a digetal camara, even Mrs Forge had a go

Had a wander round the services here and there are no VR4.

A well thats me checkin for today and checkin out for the bunk, Iam knacked.

Kieran
05-06-2008, 09:06 PM
Sounds like you've had a fun day!

So you've got internet in your cab then?

valleyforge1
05-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Yeah took some time to get it up and running but I is mobile and causing havok around the country in my usual QUIET self contained way.

ill try and post up where iam in the country and who nos we could have a mini DAF-VR4 meet.LOL.

Swinging idea just look for

MACGREGOR EUROPE

Kieran
05-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Hehehe..... That would be a good photo opportunity at some point! ;)

So you're liking life as a Big Mutha Trucker then?

valleyforge1
05-06-2008, 09:54 PM
As the roads are like down here on the A30:speechles

it as its ups and downs. (no wait the jokes get better)

Yeah ill try for a photo shoot
and do some SPECIAL EFFECTS on the computor and post them up like the chap who was going to take photos of the cars in the club. Them wher well wicked.

ive been trying to get some shots like that with the car and camara but not quite got the knack yet

Ill let you now when iam close to Nottingham. You,ll have to get that G6 out.

Talkin of G6s the small colletion is now up to Brown, Green,Silver and Red G 6 plus the new to the collection a Portugese VR4 taxi (WTF)

Next time I come to a meet ill bring the whole lot down. Just on Ebay at moment for a couple of Lancers and a 1970s Colt.:scholar: